Contact us

WLSC 183 >> Velikograd-Kaspijskij, Svobodnia >> Results show today at 23:30

Schlagerman1

Sorry, have to pass too. Too much work rn. :lol: [MENTION=4426]zechhh[/MENTION] wbu?

Hopefully Zechh shows up, since he hasn't been online since the 8th of September... :? Guess we give him a day or two, otherwise we move over to Nurdia.

zechhh

I'm here but I'm afraid I will have to pass the hosting up as well, don't have enough time, sorry. :( But please feel free to still send rock, ferret. :p

Grats to Moisantia for the win and thx to Svobodnia for the great hosting. :mrgreen:

4th place, my best result by far since my return. xheya

Thx for making that possible to:

12 Moisantia, Tanoiro, Nurdia
10 Adamsburg
06 Bigicia, Svobodnia
05 Oussou Empire
02 New Bander State
01 Arva, Solentoya

xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
In be4 Svobodnia ends up hosting again. xheat

SaladBreak

I guess we can continue with the hunt for host?

Next are [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION]

If they refuse too and it comes to me, I will also refuse, just so you know that you can proceed if it comes to that :lol:

Schlagerman1

I guess we can continue with the hunt for host?

Next are [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION]

If they refuse too and it comes to me, I will also refuse, just so you know that you can proceed if it comes to that :lol:

Haha yeah I think we have to, I suggest we wait just till 16 CET tomorrow, if PopGeek hasn't show up til then, then we give it to Ashley, who seems to be interested at least in hosting. :)

PopGeek

Attention!

So [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], are you avalible to host? :mrgreen:

Yes! I would love to host! Don't exactly expect any of my own entries to outright win a contest anytime soon (though I was pleasantly thankful to be on the upper side of this contest!), but I would love to give y'all a slightly more formal introduction to Nurdia.

Schlagerman1

Attention!

Yes! I would love to host! Don't exactly expect any of my own entries to outright win a contest anytime soon (though I was pleasantly thankful to be on the upper side of this contest!), but I would love to give y'all a slightly more formal introduction to Nurdia.

Sounds great, so when you can, start off the thread. :D

Top Bottom