Contact us

WLSC 183 >> Velikograd-Kaspijskij, Svobodnia >> Results show today at 23:30

Rmetr0

We can't have our favourite WLSC artist from Adamsburg since it's the first edition we participating with them together
Instead we invited some other their artist who represented them in NSC :rolleyes:
Hello, Marie! May we have your points, please?

OeDBTMN.png

Rmetr0

So, we had 13 countries out of 14 giving out their points.
Please don't forget about Redwood Republic which we are trying to connect with right now.
But before we have their points, we need a little 10-minutes break.
Be right back.

Rmetr0

We are back and have successfully connected with Redwood Republic!
So, here are their points. And with no more intrigue, here we have our winner!

xBhRGeR.png

Schlagerman1

Congratulations Moisantia! Such a classic song, hard to not like it! A 10th place is good for Molly and Adamsburg, thank you all who voted for the song! :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you so much for 9th place! Congratulations once again to Moisantia! Fantastic top 3 too!

12 Zechonia
08 New Bander State
07 Baia Papaya
06 Oussou Empire
05 Solentoya
04 Svobodnia
03 Nurdia, Aclaira, Redwood Republic
02 Arva
xheart xheart xheart

And great hosting [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION]! xup Spokespersons is always a hot idea!

ferret

Great, we did not win! xyaay It was a little experiment and thank you all for the high points! :cool: Congratulations to Moisantia!

Roman, great job! xup The hosting was a success, thanks!

Rmetr0

ivzopcH.png

WCorH34.png

Congrats, Moisantia! What an interesting coincidence! In first WLSC hosted in Svobodnia we had Moisantia winning. In the second WLSC in Svobodnia we had a song performing first winnig. And now we have Moisantia performing first as a winner :lol:

Thank you all very much for participating and being with us!
love love love x x x

P.S. Why does it feels like I'm gonna miss it very much, srsly :'(

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congratulations, Moisantia! A real classic, I feel like I've known this song my whole life. No doubt about it, because the original was released in 1992 when I was 3 years old! :D

Thanks to all who voted for Oussou Empire in 7th place. In another edition with less Spanish-Latin influenced song, it might have done a bit better, but in this hot edition it was more than I was asking for! :D

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, thank you so much guys! Have always loved Opa Opa and felt it would be a fitting "end of the summer" entry before we head into the colder autumn and winter months. So glad that so many of you enjoyed it!

Also, a little note to Zechonia - thank you so much for introducing me to "Cool In My Disaster" - absolute tune and more than deserving of that 4th place xup

Thanks for the fab hosting [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] - beautifully done xup

As for next edition, since I'm currently still on holiday in the States, I won't have any time to host sadly, so I call on the NBS delegation and [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] to ask whether they can host edition 184 in our place? ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I remember saying to Gary I thought my song would be a hot flop and do badly. So 6th is a huge surprise. Thank you for the votes and especially for the 12 from our amazing host, Svobodnia. xheart

Congrats Gary on winning. So very WLSC and perfect for this summer season. xheart great winner. Thought it was my 12 but then Adios entered my ear the rest is history.

ferret

Imagine that I just came home from work... And so from the second half of August. 2-3 weeks at least it will last! xgaah
If Arva [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] or Zechonia [MENTION=4426]zechhh[/MENTION] (oh, that would be very interesting :cool: I will finally send rock!) want to accept hosting, I will be grateful to them. xpray

Top Bottom