Contact us

WLSC 183 >> Velikograd-Kaspijskij, Svobodnia >> Results show today at 23:30

Rmetr0

fxL5kdG.png

Welcome to the edition 183 of Waiting List Song Contest!
Last time, at the 182nd contest Arva won their home edition with Feder feat. Alex Aiono and the song "Lordly", collecting 85 points in total. However, they passed the hosting to the 2nd place which is Svobodnia and Normani with "Motivation". Thereby we have WLSC in Svobodnia for the 3rd time in history!

The contest will be held in Velikograd-Kaspijskij which is one of the largest cities in Svobodnia. It is located on the very tip of the cape on the Caspian sea. The name can be literally translated as "A great city located on the Caspian sea". Also it may be called just "Velik" by locals.

Just to be sure where exactly Velikograd is located, please look at the map down there (I insist :D)

zphaTqq.png

G1qBk9S.png
>> 30 August - 05 September 23:59 CEST

xgFVxwi.png
>> 06 September - 12 September 23:59 CEST

wNiqd1h.png
>> 13-15 September (exact time later)

Submit your entries by posting them in this thread or by sending them to Rmetr0 via PM.

BfvTshq.png

[14]
Tanoiro
Moisantia
Svobodnia
Adamsburg
Solentoya
Oussou Empire
Bigicia
Zechonia
Baia Papaya
Arva
New Bander State
Redwood Republic
Nurdia
Aclaira

Rmetr0

Re: WLSC 183 >> Velikograd-Kaspijskij, Svobodnia >> Submit your entry until 05/09

*The show starts with Feder and Alex Aiono singing their song "Lordly", as an opening act*

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your hosts!"

2C7jSz3.png
07XeycM.png

Normani: Welcome to the Waiting List Song Contest (together with Bobi) one hundred eighty three!

*Some fireworks explode*

Normani: We've just seen a great performance by Feder and Alex Aiono, the winners of the last, 182nd edition of WLSC which was held in Arva. And guess what? It was won by Arva! Just like two editions ago, when Baia Papaya won their home edition too! But now we're in Svobodnia, for the third time in history. Bobi, do you know, how did the contest get here?

Bobi: Of course I know, Normani! Arva didn't want to host the second edition in a row, so they passed the hosting to the second place, which was achieved by us, Svobodnia. *Looks at Normani* All thanks to your hit song you've excellently performed last edition! *Normani pretends to be shy about that*

*A little awkward pause*

Normani: This time we have 14 song for you to be peformed. The voting lines will be opened right after you've attentively listened to all of them!

Bobi: We'll remind you the voting rules later. As for now...

Together: Let the Waiting List Song Contest 183 begin!

Normani: We just had all the 14 song been performed. And while the voting lines aren't opened yet, we have to quickly remind you the rules of the voting. If you want your votes to be counted, you need to rank top-10 of your most favourite songs using system: :12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3: :2: :1:

Bobi: Send your votes to Rmetr0 via PM. But please, be sure to do it until 12 September 23:59 CEST, except... you want to share the same place with me in your final result *awkward sarcastic smile*

Together: 5-4-3-2-1! Start voting now!

*Recap starts*

Text Show

*Some interval acts from our hosts after recap, while you're voting*

Bobi Andonov - Apartment

Normani - Motivation

xSQZGxC.png

[14/14]
Moisantia
Adamsburg
Solentoya
Zechonia
Svobodnia
Baia Papaya
Bigicia
Tanoiro
New Bander State
Oussou Empire
Nurdia
Arva
Aclaira
Redwood Republic

Rmetr0

Re: WLSC 183 >> Velikograd-Kaspijskij, Svobodnia >> Submit your entry until 05/09

[MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION], [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION], [MENTION=5527]Charly[/MENTION], [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION], [MENTION=16065]Serena[/MENTION], [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=15428]Chickflopia[/MENTION], [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION], [MENTION=15363]Denisaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION], [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION], [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION], [MENTION=4426]zechhh[/MENTION], [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION], [MENTION=4395]Schlagerman1[/MENTION], [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION], [MENTION=16177]Himan[/MENTION], [MENTION=4370]Liam[/MENTION], [MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION], [MENTION=16380]B3stbeats[/MENTION], [MENTION=14118]LesterMalvo[/MENTION], [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION]
and anyone else are highly welcome to participate! :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

s0eMY5U.png

WLSC 183

Jasmine Sokko

Rmetr0

♦ WLSC 183 ♦
SVOBODNIA
Julián Serrano - Ella Baila Enamorada

Schlagerman1

ADAMSBURG - WLSC 183

Adamsburg.jpg

"Det Bästa Kanske Inte Hänt Än" Molly Sandén

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

wlsc-promo.png

ferret

Again compete with the winners of the Intergalactic contests? :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Again compete with the winners of the Intergalactic contests? :lol:

What's the intergalactic contest? :lol:

zechhh

Zechonia
Arctic Moon feat. Shuba - Cool In My Disaster

Let's try it with vocal trance this time. :mrgreen:

SaladBreak

::bai
EVERGLOW - Adios

ferret

What's the intergalactic contest? :lol:

I don’t have enough depth of knowledge of English to tell you :lol:

Mrvn

sozVFou.png

Charly

Redwood Repblic confirms participation with

Meng Meng da tian tuan - Emperor

Milos-BC

Belvist will unfortunately have to skip this edition although I didn't plan to, there is something big going on right now...but we will be back for the next one .

I am so sorry that this happened on your edition [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] but I will provide support if you need it (for the show).

We will be back in the next WLSC. Until then...there are some lives that we need to save.

PopGeek

~WLSC 183~
Nurdia

DJ BoBo & Sandra -Secrets of Love

Rmetr0

That's ok, Milos ;) Thank you for letting me know :)

I will provide support if you need it (for the show).
Sorry, I didn't fully understand what kind of support are you talking about... I think I will manage to do everything on my own, but thanks ;)

Until then...there are some lives that we need to save.
Woah, is that for real? Anyway good luck with whatever you have to do!

Top Bottom