Contact us

WLSC 178 in MOISANTIA || Sweet Treats || RESULTS NOW!! Pg 4 onwards

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats, Handaen! Nice winner! :D

Thanks to all who voted for Oussou Empire, 6th place is good. Thanks to the following nations for their points:

:10: Redwood Republic
:8: Solentoya, New Bander State, Belvist
:7: Handaen, Svobodnia
:3: Baia Papaya
:4: Zechonia
:2: Bigicia, Nurdia
:1: Arva, Aclaira

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Scandalous result :( I seem to flop a lot lately in contests :lol: Congrats to Handaen, great winner xcheer xcheer And it's great to see that my favourite got a top 3 placement too xheat Enjoy your time away @Mrvn xheart

Thank you:
07 Aclaira, New Bander States
06 Arva
05 Belvist, Nurdia, Oussou Empire
02 Zechonia, Moisantia, Handaen
01 Svobodnia, Svobodnia

Bigicia sends a thousand cakes to the Moisantian government for this spectacular hosting xx

@PopGeek It's hard to read the room in some contests, even now after almost seven years of participating I'm still flopping like hell in some. You just have to focus less on the end result (yes i know that is pretty hard, it's annoying to flop with songs you love) and showcase your music to other people here. You're a valuable member of our tiny community xrunhug

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Scandalous result :( I seem to flop a lot lately in contests :lol: Congrats to Handaen, great winner xcheer xcheer And it's great to see that my favourite got a top 3 placement too xheat Enjoy your time away @Mrvn xheart

Thank you:
07 Aclaira, New Bander States
06 Arva
05 Belvist, Nurdia
02 Zechonia, Moisantia, Handaen
01 Svobodnia, Svobodnia

Bigicia sends a thousand cakes to the Moisantian government for this spectacular hosting xx

@PopGeek It's hard to read the room in some contests, even now after almost seven years of participating I'm still flopping like hell in some. You just have to focus less on the end result (yes i know that is pretty hard, it's annoying to flop with songs you love) and showcase your music to other people here. You're a valuable member of our tiny community xrunhug

Hey, I gave you :5: :p

Rmetr0

Congrats, Handaen! Nice to see some new countries winning since my debut xup

Awww no... [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], I guess I worried more about your result this time than actually about mine. Because you had a pretty nice song that is among my favourites of the edition. But at the same time I felt like it could end up like this... And knowing how you felt about your previous results, it was really hurtful for me to see you actually being last :(
Just pls never be upset about it this much and keep trying. You're always welcome here xrunhug

Also love how we both have the same 12, 10 & 8 and gave 6 to each other xheart

Thanks to everyone (literally, well almost) for voting for "Vanilla" xheart It's always ok to be in the middle xup

And thanks to [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] for hosting and for satisfying our need for sweet! :D

zechhh

Grats to Handaén for the win and thx to Moisantia for the hosting. xheart
Top 5 and finally a good position for me, so I'm happy. :mrgreen:

Thx to the points for

12 Nurdia & Svobodnia
10 Baia Papaya & Handaén
08 Oussou Empire
06 Belvist
04 New Bander State
03 Solentoya
02 Redwood Republic

xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] you're just apart of our small community here as anyone else is. xheart try not to be too disheartened and think you're not welcome because you definitely are. You've sent some great songs to wlsc and even If in some cases the results have been poor, there has always been someone each edition to enjoy the song at least. Dont give up yet, it would be sad to see you go.

Sultana

Woah I won :D I am not sure about the schedule, but I think I will host

Milos-BC

Didn't expect to end higher, but I still wanted to send a song that I had in my head anyway. Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, especially Zechonia for 12 points :D xcheers

Congratulation Handaen on the victory and thank you Gary for an amazingly sweet show:D

@PopGeek I can understand the frustration, but always have in mind that is is just a fun game and nothing more. Regardless of that, it's a great way to share your favorite music with other people and I am sure that your entries are valued by every member of this community. In fact, they certainly are, the messages show that. Keep sending what you love, and eventually, a good result will come before you even notice xcheers

ferret

Congrats Handaen & Lizaveta! xrose Thanks Moisantia & [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] for show! xclap

[MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] you should get used to the failures here, because when you get into the NSC, they can become 5 times more...
Here nations are going about with a similar taste. And I am present here because I am absolutely far from him and I do not like pop music. :mrgreen:
Any place other than the last is a victory for me. :lol: You also should not give up. This is just a competition, and here no one issues a certificate of your bad / good taste.

Top Bottom