Contact us

WLSC 178 in MOISANTIA || Sweet Treats || RESULTS NOW!! Pg 4 onwards

theditz83

Veteran
A big leap for Redwood Republic over the last two voters - could they actually challenge for the win? Are there enough points left?

Voter number 11 is our dear recent NSC debutante ACLAIRA

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION] 0'ing Maluma. The scandal of it.

theditz83

Veteran
So with just two sets of votes remaining, it's still possible for 5 nations to win this contest.

Sadly Solentoya is out of the running, but they can definitely play a pivotal role in deciding this contest. So Ashley, may we have the votes from SOLENTOYA please​

theditz83

Veteran
xheat The tension is unbearable now with Moisantia losing the lead to Handaén, and Arva and Baia Papaya still biting at their heels....

Who will be the winner of WLSC #178???

We won't keep you waiting for too long to find out...​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was lowkey about to demand redwood republic votes be disqualified for being late as it cost me a place, but then I realised I was also late xheart and 7th is better than 13th x Thank you for those hot points, especially them 10s. xbow

Congratulations Liza, Handaen on your hot win. xheat We're in for a treat with the Sultanate hosting. Make sure you prep your female singers for that Matriarchal society. Also thank you Gary for hosting. xheart It's been a sweet edition. :D

fyi, Nurdia last is scandalous.

theditz83

Veteran

PopGeek

Of course I got last. :mad:

PopGeek

Not gonna be a good sport about this, sorry. I'm sick of always feeling like an outsider.

I was lowkey about to demand redwood republic votes be disqualified for being late as it cost me a place, but then I realised I was also late xheart and 7th is better than 13th x Thank you for those hot points, especially them 10s. xbow

Congratulations Liza, Handaen on your hot win. xheat We're in for a treat with the Sultanate hosting. Make sure you prep your female singers for that Matriarchal society. Also thank you Gary for hosting. xheart It's been a sweet edition. :D

fyi, Nurdia last is scandalous.

It's nothing new. All I know is I have yet another song that I can never listen to again because it'll bring me nothing but depression now.

PopGeek

I'm genuinely considering hanging up for good. Participating in these contests has not felt good to me at all. I feel like my intense love of music doesn't reward me and that my niche tastes take me absolutely nowhere. I feel like the same unpopular outsider incapable of ever infiltrating a crowd that knows what's truly hip.

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much for 2nd place this time around, and especially to Arva, Handaén and Belvist for those 12s xheart

Delighted that Handaén took the gold as that track is just a delicious mix of middle Eastern vibes teamed with Scandinavian composition and it's now my summer bop xyaay

[MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] - you know what I've said to you offline already, but just to reiterate your participation in these contests is always valued and I feel that you are focusing too much on the bad results. Remember your debut with Rachel Stevens? That was a great pop ditty that gained some good support and a decent debut finish. It took Moisantia a while to find their identity and work out the style of songs that can cut through to the NSC masses and even now I sometimes judge things wrong and end up bottom 5 in the NSC final.

No contest like this should ever squash your love of music, it should expand and strengthen it. But I understand if you feel it might not be for you. Just know that everyone is always welcome here, and you'll find a killer song for future contests I'm sure! xup xrunhug

Mrvn

Thx for an amazing 3rd place (and for the elite 12s from Baia Papaya, Bigicia and Solentoya!). xheat
Congrats Handaen and thx for an amazing show once again, [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION]! xcheer

Unfortunately, Arva will probably not participate in WLSC 179. But I'll be back soon! xheart

Top Bottom