Contact us

WLSC 177 ~ Tamausia & Deltannor ~ RESULTS 12/06 @ 21:00 BST

Mrvn

Re: WLSC 177 ~ Braxtonville, Tamausia & Deltannor ~ RESULTS 12/06 @ 21:00 BST

Good to see Aruba on the left side tbh :lol:
Welp.

Congrats Moisantia!! Feels weird smh, because I almost sent it myself haha. A true bop!
Not quite the result for Arva I was hoping for, but thank y'all for your votes! xheart

Thank you for the amazing show, Connor! x12s

theditz83

Veteran

Welp.

Congrats Moisantia!! Feels weird smh, because I almost sent it myself haha. A true bop!
Not quite the result I was hoping for, but thank y'all for your votes to Arva! xheart

Thank you for the amazing show, Connor! x12s

I totally understand your frustration, happened with me in NSC the edition that Waloria sent Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne two hours before I tried to and subsequently romped to victory. But you clearly have impeccable taste! xheart

Thanks so much to all of the voters:

12 Redwood Republic, Aclaira, Arva, Solentoya
8 Nurdia, Mradalesia
7 Tamausia & Deltannor, Zechonia
6 Bigicia
5 Oussou Empire
3 Belvist

You are amazing, and I am delighted that our recent tensions with Solentoya have not affected the results here ;)

I am excited to welcome you all to Moisantia for WLSC #178 - will post the registration thread later tonight, but feel free to PM me any early entries if you wish too!

Thanks [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] for the efficient hosting and show, great work! xup

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Woah, congrats ::moi xcheer xcheer Great winner! And thank you so much for 2nd place :eek: We're back on track :cool:

Thank you:
12 Svobodnia
10 Mradalesia, Oussou Empire
08 New Bander State
07 Moisantia
06 Aclaira, Tamausia & Deltannor
05 Zechonia, Arva, Redwood Republic
04 Solentoya
xheart

Thank you Connor for hosting, very hot one especially with those flags xheat

Mrvn

I totally understand your frustration, happened with me in NSC the edition that Waloria sent Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne two hours before I tried to and subsequently romped to victory. But you clearly have impeccable taste! xheart

Thanks so much to all of the voters:

12 Redwood Republic, Aclaira, Arva, Solentoya
8 Nurdia, Mradalesia
7 Tamausia & Deltannor, Zechonia
6 Bigicia
5 Oussou Empire
3 Belvist

You are amazing, and I am delighted that our recent tensions with Solentoya have not affected the results here ;)

I am excited to welcome you all to Moisantia for WLSC #178 - will post the registration thread later tonight, but feel free to PM me any early entries if you wish too!

Thanks [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] for the efficient hosting and show, great work! xup

I'm not frustrated at all. :lol: I stan a KSHMR victory. xheat:D

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

Congrats Moisantia!! A great song and a very well deserved win xlove thanks to everyone who voted for my Queen Paula Abdul and Tamausia & Deltannor, would’ve liked to be a bit higher up but happy I sent this song nonetheless! :mrgreen:

And thanks for bearing with me through this edition, as I say I’m in my hotel at the airport and I’ve done these whole results on my iPhone so it’s been a struggle :lol: I probably should’ve turned down hosting with everything I’ve got going on but I’ll be in the US for 3 months so this might be my last time taking part for a while, never mind hosting so I wanted to give it a good go :mrgreen:

ferret

Wow, Congratulations to Moisantia!! But this is too young for me... :lol: [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] thank you for hosting! xclap

Thanks to everyone who voted for the NBS, this is quite a good 6th place, I am satisfied. -O-

PopGeek

Congratulations, Moisantia! Your entry was solid stuff!

Pleasantly surprised to finally be back on the left side of the scoreboard again! Thanks everyone who voted Niger...er, I mean Nurdia! :lol:

10 - Tamausia & Deltannor
7 - Bigicia, New Bander State, Solentoya
6 - Svobodnia, Moisantia
4 - Mradalesia, Redwood Republic

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Congrats, Moisantia! And thanks to all who voted for Oussou Empire, especially Belvist for :12:! xcheer

Charly

Rather surprising result for me :eek: I had a feeling I will be around bottom :lol: thanks for voting!

zechhh

Wow, last. :( And it started so well. :lol:

Grats to Moisantia for a very deserved victory and thx to Tamausia & Deltannor for the great hosting. :)

Thx for the points for me to:

12 Bigicia
08 Belvist & Svobodnia
04 New Bander State
03 Aclaira
02 Tamausia & Deltannor

xheart

Milos-BC

Congrats Gary on the victory, well deserved! xcheers :D And thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, glad to be in the top 10 once again :D

Thank you [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] for the great show xclap: D See you in Moisantia.

Top Bottom