Contact us

WLSC 176 ^_^ Oussou Empire ^_^ RESULTS INSIDE

PopGeek

Re: WLSC 176 ^_^ Oussou Empire ^_^ RESULTS TONIGHT @ 19:00 CEST

Nurdia delegation breathing a huge sigh of relief rn with that lift from last.

I'm barely sighing in relief, I've been rolling my eyes in bitter disgust the whole way through.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I don't know what you people want, but after three horrible performances, I do not know what you people want anymore.

Just send what you like. xheart I don't think it helps that the song quality is usually so strong here, actually this edition I wasn't all that thrilled tbh but still in most editions. If I speak honestly, without causing offence. For me, I find your songs good and enjoyable. But in this field good isn't good enough. Pixie Lott has some great songs, All About Tonight is one of her biggest hits and such a strong song. 'Boys And Girls' also, 'Kiss The Stars'. I could go on. When I saw you had sent Pixie Lott I was hyped because she is a great, but I didn't know the song from her you chose (just noticing now it is a brand new release). When I listened to it, It was alright but for what she does have on offer this didn't quite live up. Ofc opinions may well be different for others. Don't be discouraged though, and just send what you love. We all bringing something great and unique to WLSC in our own ways.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Woah, Solentoya snatching that win right at the end xfaint xheat Congrats xcheer And thank you for 14th place and 30 points!

10 Oussou Empire
07 Kalos Metropolis
06 Aclaira
05 Belvist
03 Rahasia-Diati, Svobodnia, Handaen Sultanate
xlove

Spectacular hosting once again, Fotiana. The host has the best taste naturally :mrgreen:

CypriotGirl

Veteran

CONGRATULATIONS, SOLENTOYA!

MdXSM1l.png

01 Solentoya 91
02 Belvist 86
03 Kalos Metropolis 75
04 Tamausia & Deltannor 71
05 New Bander State 61
06 Arva 57
07 Oussou Empire 52
08 Svobodnia 47 (11 voters)
09 Zechonia 47 (6 voters)
10 Moisantia 46
11 Handaen Sultanate 44
12 Rahasia-Diati 43
13 Bigicia 37
14 Nurdia 30
15 Aclaira 27
16 Mradalesia 56 (Failed to vote)​

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

13th because of flop xheat fab

PopGeek

Just send what you like. xheart I don't think it helps that the song quality is usually so strong here, actually this edition I wasn't all that thrilled tbh but still in most editions. If I speak honestly, without causing offence. For me, I find your songs good and enjoyable. But in this field good isn't good enough. Pixie Lott has some great songs, All About Tonight is one of her biggest hits and such a strong song. 'Boys And Girls' also, 'Kiss The Stars'. I could go on. When I saw you had sent Pixie Lott I was hyped because she is a great, but I didn't know the song from her you chose (just noticing now it is a brand new release). When I listened to it, It was alright but for what she does have on offer this didn't quite live up. Ofc opinions may well be different for others. Don't be discouraged though, and just send what you love. We all bringing something great and unique to WLSC in our own ways.

I was particularly shocked how horribly "Missing U" did in WLSC 174. Was not as surprised by the Tiffany song in 175 because it's a rock song by somebody who was popular 30 years ago. I kind of assumed "Fake" would do horribly just because everything after my debut has failed badly, but second-to-last just feels like a slap in the face, and I really didn't appreciate you calling out how badly I was doing in the middle of the results.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Congrats Ash and Solentoya xcheer

Super happy with 4th, thanks for the votes xlove

Rmetr0

Moisantia 10th wut? :shock: I was almost sure it's going to win... Great song btw, really enjoyed it! ;)
Also surprised about Belvist doing that well. So, congrats to Milos! :)

Thank you very much for 8th! xlove That's a good place considering I expected it to place near the bottom.

And congrats to Solentoya and Ashley! Another well-deserved win for them! xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I was particularly shocked how horribly "Missing U" did in WLSC 174. Was not as surprised by the Tiffany song in 175 because it's a rock song by somebody who was popular 30 years ago. I kind of assumed "Fake" would do horribly just because everything after my debut has failed badly, but second-to-last just feels like a slap in the face, and I really didn't appreciate you calling out how badly I was doing in the middle of the results.

you literally asked what people want and made comment about coming so low, leaving it open for response. I took the opportunity to try and help you and explain why it may be the case. If you don't like it, so be it. It's just a game for fun and nothing more. Not life and death.

edit: I think I got the wrong part, my comment about you breathing a sigh of relief was only a joke nothing malicious meant in it. Sorry if it upset you.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Thank you for the victory and them hot 12s. xheart I thought my song could do well, but wasn't sure if it would win. It's a hot bonus if I do say so. xheart I wont be hosting the next edition, so it's down to Belvist and Milos if he wants to host. :D

PopGeek

you literally asked what people want and made comment about coming so low, leaving it open for response. I took the opportunity to try and help you and explain why it may be the case. If you don't like it, so be it. It's just a game for fun and nothing more. Not life and death.

edit: I think I got the wrong part, my comment about you breathing a sigh of relief was only a joke nothing malicious meant in it. Sorry if it upset you.

My spirits are just incredibly low to have performed so poorly three contests in a row when I'm hoping for so much more, and the comment felt like rubbing salt in the open wound, even if you didn't mean it. Regardless, you and everybody else are entitled to your opinion, and I don't believe you meant any harm. All is forgiven. :)

Mrvn

Congrats Solentoya (on the 10290244th win :lol:) and thx for a great 6th place! Another great show, [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION]. :D

Big xheart to:

:10: Bigicia
:8: Belvist
:7: Oussou Empire, Aclaira
:5: Solentoya
:4: Nurdia, Zechonia, New Bander State, Moisantia
:2: Kalos Metropolis, Tamausia & Deltannor

Serena

Thanks Oussou for hosting! Dissapointed again in the results..getting used to be near the bottom anyway. Happy my :12: won!

Dutchball

Oh no... I thought the deadline was today :oops:

Happy with the winner though, as it is my :12:!

My full votes if I had sent them:
12 Solentoya
10 Svobodnia
8 Belvist
7 Handaen
6 Aclaira (last? :( )
5 Rahasia Diati
4 Arva
3 Kalos Metropolis
2 Oussou Empire
1 New Bander State

theditz83

Veteran

Wow, I found another love it or hate it song it seems! God bless you Nurdia & Svobodnia for those :12: pointers - much appreciated xlove

ferret

Wow, Gabbani is even higher than at Euro, although I liked that song more. Thank you all! :D

Congratulations to Solentoya (nothing new :lol:) and thank you for hosting Oussou Empire! xup

Milos-BC

Wow, this has to be the most epic results show ever! :lol: Despite being at the top most of the time, I had a feeling I will drop at some point, I was constantly like "Something is not right here, I am way higher than I thought I would be" :lol:

Congratulations to [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] on an epic victory and thanks to everyone who voted for Kate's epic new song :D Kate and myself are in great relations ever since she was selected for ESC (my fanboyism helped as well :mrgreen: ) and I loved this song ever since she released it. I will let her know at some point that "Ernie" was received very well here and I think she will be happy xlove xcheer

Thanks to [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] for another amazing WLSC too xup xclap :D

P.S. Belvist won't be able to host the next WLSC unfortunately, I won't have enough time to make everything as epic as you all deserve.....but there will be time for that at some point in the future. So, passing on the hosting duties to Kalos Metropolis now :D

Brandt

So, passing on the hosting duties to Kalos Metropolis now :D

I don't have time, sadly. :D The opportunity passes on [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] then.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I don't have time, sadly. :D The opportunity passes on [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] then.

Oh wow, okay I'll host :mrgreen: I'll try and get the thread up tonight :D

zechhh

Grats to Solentoya and thx to Oussou Empire for the hosting. :)

I got top 10, that's fine with me. :mrgreen:

Thx for the points to:

12 Arva, Belvist, Tamausia & Deltannor
08 Solentoya
02 Svobodnia
01 Rahasia-Diati

xheart

Top Bottom