Contact us

Winter Sports - Alpine Skiing, Cross-Country, Biathlon and more

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Don´t be angry about me :oops: :lol: But I was so enthousiastic about the bronze medal xcheer - I didn´t except this, because of the flu of Maria. But it was such a great race.

In German TV the reporter said, that Natko is the big favorite for tomorrow. So let´s see. My fingers are crossed for him.

Nooooooooooo it was a joke, of course! I cannot be about with you, so don't worry!xkiss
I hope that Natko will be good tomorrow, but we' ll see......

Last edited:

PeterLPZ

Nooooooooooo it was a joke, of course! I cannot be about with you, so don't worry!xkiss
I hope that Natko will be good tomorrow, but we' ll see......

You are really nice to me xkiss
Let´s see, if Natko can win a medal. But I think, it could happen. I don´t see a real favorite and so it´s important to have a good form tomorrow.

vatroslav_cro

You are really nice to me xkiss
Let´s see, if Natko can win a medal. But I think, it could happen. I don´t see a real favorite and so it´s important to have a good form tomorrow.

No problem at all:)
I think, any medal will be great for Natko!:mrgreen:

Btw, I don't know what happened with Jakov Fak, our biathlonist, who took a bronze medal for Croatia in the last Olympic games in Vancouver? He took the slovene citizenship and I know he is a member of their biathlon team now, but I don't know if he reached any result this year....?

PeterLPZ

No problem at all:)
I think, any medal will be great for Natko!:mrgreen:

Btw, I don't know what happened with Jakov Fak, our biathlonist, who took a bronze medal for Croatia in the last Olympic games in Vancouver? He took the slovene citizenship and I know he is a member of their biathlon team now, but I don't know if he reached any result this year....?

I saw him today and he wasn´t bad, but at the end he didn´t have the force for a really good position. I don´t know either, if he had a good result this year. Mostly the Norwegians get the first results at the end. I wondered, that he is in the Slovenian team now, because I alway knew him as Croatian sportsman. But he was always strong in Championships. And in about 2 and a half weeks, the World Championships will begin in Russia and who knows, if he will be great there.

PeterLPZ

Here are the results of Biathlon of the women:

1. Magdalena Neuner :de:
2. Andrea Henkel :de:
3. Daria Domracheva :by:

Andrea Henkel is now first in the World Cup, 2nd is Kaysa Mäkarainen from Finland.

vatroslav_cro

Today's results:

SUPERCOMBINATION (m)

1. Aksel Lund Svindal (NOR) 2:54.51
2. Christof Innerhofer (ITA) + 1.01
3. Peter Fill (ITA) 1.90
4. Benjamin Raich (AUT) 2.17
5. Ondrzej Bank (CZE) 2.39

Congratulations to all medal winners! Tomorrow is the day-off.

Last edited:

PeterLPZ

Oh no medal for the Croatian team. I was so sorry about that.

But what a shame, there was no starter from Germany. The Alpine skiing for men is a big desaster in Germany. Only Felix Neureuther has perhaps a chance to reach the TOP 10 in slalom.

vatroslav_cro

Oh no medal for the Croatian team. I was so sorry about that.

But what a shame, there was no starter from Germany. The Alpine skiing for men is a big desaster in Germany. Only Felix Neureuther has perhaps a chance to reach the TOP 10 in slalom.

Yes I was surprised, no many starters from Germany (not only today, but almost all these days)? What happened to your men team?
Natko Zrnčić Dim was not really good today in downhill race. It is obvious that he is pretty tired (our commentators immediately said so), but it was very visible during the race. He fixed his ride in slalom race and it was much better, but delay from downhill race was so huge and he lost all the chances to defend his bronze from Val d' Isere back two years ago. He came 8th in the end. Pity, but maybe he still can make a good result in Sunday's slalom race.

PeterLPZ

The German men team is on the bottom since many years. I don´t know why. The women team is much better and more succesfull.
There are some hopefull young men but this will need some more years. Our commentator said today, that nobody understand why they didn´t let young skidrivers racing today. This had been a very good experience for the future. But we can´t change it. The only hope is Felix Neureuther for slalom.

ronny1988

ski alpin wm 2011 garmisch-partenkirchen

team-discipline

1. France
2. Austria
3. Sweden
4. Italy

congrats to all 3 medal winners =)

vatroslav_cro

Today' s results:

GIANT SLALOM (women)

1. Tina Maze (SLO) 2:20.54
2. Federica Brignone (ITA) +0.09
3. Tessa Worley (FRA) 0.48
4. Denise Karbon (ITA) 0.74
5. Viktoria Rebensburg (GER) 0.88

Our girls were average: Sofija Novoselić 43rd, Tea Palić 61st.

Congratulations to all, especially to Tina Maze who won the first gold medal for Slovenia:)!

Last edited:

ronny1988

congrats the winners of the medals of the giant slalom men at ski alpin wm garmisch-partenkirchen 2011

1. Ted Ligety (USA)
2. Cyprien Richard (FRA)
3. Phillip Schörghofer (AUT) :mrgreen:

vatroslav_cro

Hi:) I didn't update the results of yesterday's giant slalom (men), since I was not home, but thank you, Ronny, to do this:):

Slalom (women):

1. Marlies Schild (AUT) 1:45.79
2. Kathrin Zettel (AUT) +0.34
3. Maria Pietilae-Holmner (SWE) 0.65
4. Maria Riesch (GER) 1.34
5. Tina Maze (SLO) 1.76

Tomorrow is the final day and I REALLY hope (if I may):) that Ivica will reach the medal in men's slalom.....I d like a gold, of course if he will be in right form and shape, nothing is impossible....slalom is his main discipline and he is in the lead in the World cup there so....GO IVICA!!!!!!!!!!

ronny1988

i'm really happy for our ski-girls :) :at: Gold and Silver is awesome. congrats Marlies and Kathrin =)

PeterLPZ

As I said. These are the Austrian games and congratulations to our neighbours :at:
The German results are a little bit disappointing. But what can we change?!

vatroslav_cro

Last day of the World championship was rather bad for our skiers. Ivica Kostelić came the 8th in slalom, whereas Natko Zrnčić Dim didn't manage to finish the race..... Our team is leaving GAP with one medal (bronze one) from super G (men)....let's say the average results, but ok.

So, the results from slalom (men):

1. Jean - Baptiste Grange (FRA) 1:41.72
2. Jens Byggmark (SWE) +0.43
3. Manfred Moelgg (ITA) 0.61
4. Mario Matt (AUT) 0.82
5. Julien Cousineau (CAN) 0.87

ronny1988

NORDIC SKI WM 2011 in OSLO !!

Congrats to Daniela Iraschko :at: who won the first Gold-Medal in Skijumping Women for Austria =)=)

Yesterday:

Nordic Combination
GOLD Eric Frenzel :de:
SILVER Tino Edelmann :de:
BRONZE Felix Gottwald :at:

congrats Felix =)

Skijumping Men
GOLD Thomas Morgenstern :at:
SILVER Andreas Kofler :at:
BRONZE Adam Malysz :pl:

congrats Thomas and Andi =)

today:

Skijumping Men Team
GOLD AUSTRIA :at: (Gregor Schlierenzauer, Martin Koch, Andreas Kofler, Thomas Morgenstern)
SILVER NORWAY :no: (Jacobsen, Romören, Bardal, Hilde)
BRONZE GERMANY :de: (Schmitt, Neumayer, Uhrmann, Freund)

Congrats =)

Top Bottom