• :lt: Lithuania

63 69.2%
  • :au: Australia

82 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esc87fan

As long as :be::sl: qualify I'm happy

Semi does feel kinda open, but at the same time some of these countries do seem to have great allies here.

Georgia has :am:, :ua:, :lt: and :gr: who tend to give very often points to them, they should get at least 25 points here?
Lithuania has :uk:, :ee:, :ua: and :ge:, again 25+ points from here..
Armenia has :ge:, :be:, :gr:, :ua: and to a certain degree :cy:. Looks like 30+ points from here..
I wonder if the diaspora really wont support Poland how fans claim. :uk:, :ua: and :be: tend to give high points.
Greece has :cy: and :al: and to a certain degree :am: who support them. Curious if :dk: will throw in a few points as well. :sm: generated televote makes me curious as well. Last time they were in the same pot as :cy: and :gr: and got drawn in the same semi, they gave their 12 and 10 to :gr: and :cy: even though both countries underperformed in the televote. Will this happen again?

Albania is almost the opposite in terms of allies. There are 7 (!!) countries who didnt give a single point to the Albanian televote from 2014 on. Another 4 countries gave 3 or less points overall from 2014 on. Only :gr: is a strong supporter (sure 10 points from there).

Ajeje Brazorf

Rooting for Armenia, Slovenia, Lithuania and Georgia tonight.... I hope they will all succeed. Then Estonia and Cyprus.

SpiritofKeiino

Just back from SF2 afternoon show.
Final NQ prediction: Albania, Denmark, Greece, San Marino, Romania, Iceland.

ekzuu

:ee: :be: :cy: :pl: :sl: :at: :lt: :au: :am: :ge:

MopManMoss

Veteran
Random order :lt: :sl: :pl: :am: :cy: :be: :ee::au: :at: :ge:

Albania could squeak in but I still think its still a bit too awkward looking and not in an endearing way

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
01. :au: 02. :at: 03. :be: 04. :pl: 05. :cy:
06. :lt: 07. :am: 08. :sl: 09. :al: 10. :ge:

11. :dk: 12. :gr: 13. :sm: 14. :ee: 15. :is: 16. :ro:

Australia, Austria, Belgium and Poland were way ahead of everyone else in the audience poll, and I feel that their support will generally mirror that across the rest of Europe, especially with no jury in the way to harm any of them. My gamble taken here is with Albania. There's nothing else quite like it in this semi, it performs late and with it being just a public vote I think they should be able to squeeze through. Georgia scares the life out of me. It's my number 1 this year and despite everything looking great, I fear Europe doing Georgia dirty as usual.. but I think and hope they will squeeze in (she's channelling Valentina Monetta's Maybe look so come on!!!!). Slovenia and Armenia I'm not 100% on their chances, the former because of its running order but they should be able to survive.

Zeus

My pre-show prediction:

Q
:at:
:sl:
:am:
:au:
:ee:
:cy:
:ge:
:be:
:pl:
:dk:

NQ
:lt:
:al:
:sm:
:is:
:gr:
:ro:

I also predict that this whole semi will televote-flop in the final (maybe apart from 1 or 2 entries). Estonia and Belgium could do very well with juries.
Last change:

Albania in, Denmark out

Fluke

Actually the forum total was amazingly close, except swap Georgia for Albania.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
01. :au: 02. :at: 03. :be: 04. :pl: 05. :cy:
06. :lt: 07. :am: 08. :sl: 09. :al: 10. :ge:

11. :dk: 12. :gr: 13. :sm: 14. :ee: 15. :is: 16. :ro:

Australia, Austria, Belgium and Poland were way ahead of everyone else in the audience poll, and I feel that their support will generally mirror that across the rest of Europe, especially with no jury in the way to harm any of them. My gamble taken here is with Albania. There's nothing else quite like it in this semi, it performs late and with it being just a public vote I think they should be able to squeeze through. Georgia scares the life out of me. It's my number 1 this year and despite everything looking great, I fear Europe doing Georgia dirty as usual.. but I think and hope they will squeeze in (she's channelling Valentina Monetta's Maybe look so come on!!!!). Slovenia and Armenia I'm not 100% on their chances, the former because of its running order but they should be able to survive.

I did much better in this semi with 9/10, also successfully guessing Albania as the surprise qualifier. I had a bad feeling building up around Georgia which I guess I should have acted on but I never would have replaced them with Estonia anyway, so 9/10 it was always going to be.

Citelis

So i will try another prediction now that we have seen rehearsals and i will see after the semifinal which of the two was closer

The top4 are locked i think. Still can't tell who wins the semi but it's probably between Austria and Slovenia. My main problem is that i don't like any of the top4 songs so it's difficult for me to tell. Only Austria's song is interesting for me but the staging doesn't seem impressive so far.
Lithuania and Estonia won't qualify both i guess. Lithuania is more likely to make it because Estonia has very bad running order and song sounds more dated. I have seen people saying that Lithuania could be the shock nq but i hope not.
Albania is probably safe but i really dislike the song. Odds underrate them a lot.
Georgia also shouldn't have any issues.
Cyprus is more of a jury thing but he still qualifies i think. Shock NQ still possible.
Poland's pack seems kinda 'cheap' even for average viewer but she will probably make it.
Belgium is borderline because of the terrible song but it looks good on stage and he will probably make it too.
Denmark has bad song but could qualify instead of Belgium or any other shock NQ.
The other 4 are all dead.

1. :sl:
2. :at:
3. :au:
4. :am:
5. :al:
6. :ge:
7. :pl:
8. :lt:
9. :cy:
10. :be:
----------
11. :dk:
12. :ee:
13. :gr:
14. :ro:
15. :is:
16. :sm:
Basically 9/10 because Estonia qualified instead of Georgia. I thought that the running order would be a problem for Estonia but it wasn't the case. The others were easy. Albania was safe since the beginning.
19/20 overall not bad

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
01 Austria
02 Armenia
03 Cyprus
04 Poland
05 Belgium
06 Australia
07 Georgia
08 Slovenia