36 30.8%
  • :ch: Switzerland

112 95.7%
  • :dk: Denmark

38 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Realest

A new Thread with a Poll this Time. Who do you think will qualify now that the Running Order is out?

9312ed80-5b06-42c3-b9da-53b817f75c2f.jpg

randajad

Veteran
🇸🇲 🇫🇮 🇨🇭 first came to my mind, and after them surprisingly 🇩🇰. 👀 Also somehow, 🇲🇩 looks obvious to me, no idea why. And the last five 🇬🇷 🇧🇬 🇮🇸 🇷🇸 🇦🇹. These give me qualifier vibes, pure gut feeling, so... :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
Wow what a snoozefest from #10 to #13. By this running order, they make sure :ge: :al: :pt: will be forgotten.

:fi: and :lv: back to back is a choice. I knew the second half of this semi was complicated to draw but this looks bad and winners and losers have been already picked by the producers.

The semi starts really strong but then it gets very boring from #6 to #13. I hope the viewers are not put to sleep before :bg: comes up.

Last edited:

burrito

🇸🇲 🇫🇮 🇨🇭 first came to my mind, and after them surprisingly 🇩🇰. 👀

:dk: just earned a spot in the final with this position :lol:

I don't know why but I feel like :bg: got screwed up with being 4th (!) in the row of ballads and :fi:'s chances, although already high, just skyrocketed (still don't know why don't they close the semi). And right after that, :lv: with another uptempo... I honestly don't get this order at all :lol:

I voted :sm: :gr: :cz: :md: :is: :rs: :bg: :fi: :ch: :dk: but now the running order is out I'm not so sure.

Ezio

Veteran
Last place in the semi ist not the obvious golden ticket, although in this semi it may well be. Latvia bombed in 2017 and I would have put them on the last place in the running order this time again.

I am heartbroken for :ee:. Their song is too powerful for the second place in the running order but buried between :sm: and :cz: makes no sense. :at: stands a really good chance after 4 upbeat songs in a row.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I have zero changes after the running order was revealed lol. I still have Estonia as Q and Denmark as NQ :-)

I may no longer have the same qualifier tiers but atm i think these advance.

:sm:, :ee:, :gr:, :md:, :is:, :rs:, :al:, :bg:, :fi:, :ch:

I'm the least certain about Estonia and Serbia. The others should earn at least 10th in the semi.

and these as non qualifiers:

:cz: - a chaotic mess. it's fun, sure, but hopelessly outclassed by the other uptempo songs in the first half
:at: - objectionable ballad from a bad eurovision country, see ya!
:pl: - low quality electrotrash filler by a singer with zero charisma? reminder tvp put rafal in a bootcamp TWO DAYS before the live-on-tape.
:ge: - such a strange entry, i don't quite see how this could appeal to both demographs?
:pt: - no footage has been found
:lv: - lmfao, no. i'd love to say otherwise, but no.
:dk: - nobody seems to care about the song, lead has mediocre vocals, their staging is too static. denmark need to reinvent themselves asap.

Ezio

Veteran
lol

While someone who got his cookies eaten calling us bad (again), I was counting on our scores in the last decade.

Gitte

I can really imagine people to be like, when Latvia is over and Switzerland starts, to be like: "Oh wow this is so much nicer than that noise ooh yes this overrides the noise this beautiful melody yes I will vote even if just for helping me get less irritated"

Realest

In the right Order:

01 :ch:
02 :is:
03 :md:
04 :fi:
05 :sm:
06 :bg:
07 :gr:
08 :at:
09 :lv:
10 :cz:

11 :rs:
12 :al:
13 :ee:
14 :pt:
15 :pl:
16 :ge:
17 :dk:

I think:

:at: will be saved by the Juries
:rs: will be eliminated by the Juries
:cz: will be saved by the Televoters
:al: will be eliminated by the Televoters.

Looren

Veteran
Jury top 10 :

1. :ch: 2. :bg: 3. :fi: 4. :at: 5. :ee: 6. :rs: 7. :pt: 8. :lv: 9. :gr: 10. :is:

Televote top 10 :

1. :fi: 2. :ch: 3. :md: 4. :bg: 5. :is: 6. :lv: 7. :dk: 8. :at: 9. :rs: 10. :sm:

10 qualifiers (random order)

:ch: :fi: :md: :bg: :at: :is: :rs: :ee: :lv: :dk:

heke1988

Has the running order already been revealed

Yes, look at first post of @Realest on this thread.

I picked: :sm:(I was not sure about this now, because performing first isn't always good), :gr:, :md:, :is:, :rs:, :al:, :bg:, :fi:, :lv: and :ch:.

Zonne147

Safe: :ch: :bg: :fi:
Likely: :is: :gr: :rs: :sm: (i'm worried with the first spot though)
Can go either way +: :md: :cz: :at:
Can go either way -: :lv: :al: (it's not a bad RO, between Georgia and Portugal) :dk: (not them giving the last spot to this :( )
Likely NQ: :pl: :ee:
NQ: :ge: :pt:

ekzuu

It's so unpredictable I feel, that I don't even want to predict. There could be enough surprises. And I'm afraid of my favourites. :(

General comments: I think running order really benefits :fi: :lv: :ge: :at: :dk: :pl:, and for others it did mostly damage or less impact
But I'm not gonna let that distract me and I'm just saying who I think are most likely

Definitely: :sm: :ch:
Most likely: :bg: :rs: :fi: :gr: :md: :is:
50/50: :al: :lv: :ee: :dk: :at: :pl:
No: :ge: :cz: :pt:

All in all: :sm: :ch: :bg: :fi: :rs: :md: :is: :gr: :ee: :al:

San Marino has great chances to win this Semifinal!

kruskica

It's gonna be a bloodbath in the first half, but I'm pretty sure most of the uptempo songs will pass, only Serbia and Greece can flop if they don't stage the song well. Safe: Switzerland, Iceland, Moldova
Probably safe: San Marino, Finland, Bulgaria (even though she didn't really benefit from the running order) and Czech Republic
Other three spots will probably be Serbia, Latvia and Greece, but I can also see them not qualifying.

tkris

🇸🇲 🇫🇮 🇨🇭 first came to my mind, and after them surprisingly 🇩🇰. 👀 Also somehow, 🇲🇩 looks obvious to me, no idea why. And the last five 🇬🇷 🇧🇬 🇮🇸 🇷🇸 🇦🇹. These give me qualifier vibes, pure gut feeling, so... :lol:
Picked the exact same 10. Oh wait ! That's Austria lol
9/10

tkris

My assessment :
Finland , Switzerland , Moldova , Greece , Bulgaria , Iceland are getting through

Borderline :
San Marino with a poor televote record doesn't benefit from going that early , but it should still go through

Denmark and Serbia given the greatest boost by the running order ,Denmark comes back in the running hugely , Serbia probably through

Latvia has a decent spot , not great though , should go through

Czech Republic not given the best spot , could really struggle
Austria and Poland with decent spots probably have more chances than before

Estonia , Portugal , Georgia and Albania I think lost out hugely in the draw

Top Bottom