• :nl: Netherlands

58 58.6%
  • :fi: Finland

93 93.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mainshow

Veteran
I´d like to change my vote(s) but it´s not possible.

After seeing the rehearsal clip, there´s no universe in which :ie: may qualify - I´d pick :pt: instead :D

EscGeek

Veteran
I like taking risks when there's nothing on the line.:LOL:

In order of appearance:
:no::ie::hr::ch::il::md::se::cz::nl::fi:

FilipFromSweden

In:

:no: :rs: :hr: :ch: :il: :md: :se: :az: :cz: :fi:

Out:

:mt: :lv: :ie: :pt: :nl:

While I'd expect around 50-55 points to be enough to qualify, its kind of funny that last year Iceland was 10th with televoters with only 39 points and in the other semi the 11th place had only 35 points.

From those 'borderline' this year entries it seems like :rs:, :pt:, :md: and :hr: all start with ~20 points from 2-3 countries already which will be a big help for those.

akoz

Just watched a few performances that are borderlines for me from video leak. My thoughts are that :pt: will qualify with such camerawork, really impressive work from :md: especially in 1st drop. :lv: looks like a shock qualifier and :ch: really looks like just a break between :hr: and :il:.

So my final prediction is :no: :rs: :lv: :pt: :hr: :il: :md: :se: :cz: :fi:

Synergise

Final predictions for tonight (after seeing the show live yesterday)

CountryPointsHighest score received
:fi: Finland184(12) - Norway, Latvia, Ireland, Moldova, Sweden, Czechia, Netherlands, Germany, RoW
:se: Sweden165(12) - Malta, Israel, Finland
:il: Israel131(12) - Azerbaijan, France
:no: Norway124(12) - Italy
:rs: Serbia107(12) - Croatia, Switzerland
:cz: Czechia81(8) - Moldova
:md: Moldova56(12) - Portugal
:hr: Croatia56(12) - Serbia
:mt: Malta54(6) - Ireland, Sweden, Finland
:pt: Portugal45(10) - France, Switzerland
:nl: Netherlands42(5) - Latvia
:ch: Switzerland33(5) - Germany
:lv: Latvia18(10) - Ireland
:az: Azerbaijan6(4) - Moldova
:ie: Ireland3(2) - Malta

burrito

my gut feeling after seeing the clips is that :rs:, :ie:, :az:, :lv: and either :pt: or :cz: will be out

:ch: will be a surprise q

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
01. :fi: 02. :no: 03. :se: 04. :md: 05. :il:
06. :lv: 07. :pt: 08. :mt: 09. :ch: 10. :az:

11. :cz: 12. :nl: 13. :rs: 14. :hr: 15. :ie:

Taking some risks with this semi. Serbia and Croatia despite the bookies odds don't feel like qualifiers. Serbia from the get-go gave me Conan Osiris vibes. Not that the songs are at all alike, but that they're weirder, artsy and more experimental entries I just don't think the general public are going to care for. I don't think messy, garish joke entries such as Croatia succeeded often, even in the heyday of them. My prediction is both get swallowed whole by Finland, and then Moldova + Malta take the rest of the quirky staging votes for actually bringing something digestible for the average viewer.

I'm taking a bigger gamble here with saying Czechia misses but I found the rehearsal footage really weak and unappealing. Gone are the vivid, unique outfits from the music video, replaced by six Greta Thunbergs in powder pink. It feels sterile and the vocals sounded not fantastic. The song is on the upper end of decent entries in this semi, so I hope I'm wrong here (and considering how lacklustre this semi is, I could be) but every year gives us at least one shock fan fave miss. This looks the most in danger to me.

I think only one of Azerbaijan and Netherlands will squeeze through. I'm leaning towards Azerbaijan as the performance seems great and going for a Beatles-esque song in Liverpool might have just worked. Netherlands have no jury to save them here.

Iker

Veteran
I will use thicker font for those who I think will make it

"Certain"
Finland, Norway, Sweden, Israel

Very likely
Moldova, Serbia, Croatia

Likely
Czechia
Possible/Maybe
Portugal, Latvia, Azerbaijan
Doubtful but somewhat possible
Switzerland, The Netherlands
NQ most likely
Malta
Dead on arrival: Ireland

Latvia might be wishful thinking

lacrymea

01. :fi: 02. :no: 03. :se: 04. :md: 05. :il:
06. :lv: 07. :pt: 08. :mt: 09. :ch: 10. :az:

11. :cz: 12. :nl: 13. :rs: 14. :hr: 15. :ie:

Taking some risks with this semi. Serbia and Croatia despite the bookies odds don't feel like qualifiers. Serbia from the get-go gave me Conan Osiris vibes. Not that the songs are at all alike, but that they're weirder, artsy and more experimental entries I just don't think the general public are going to care for. I don't think messy, garish joke entries such as Croatia succeeded often, even in the heyday of them. My prediction is both get swallowed whole by Finland, and then Moldova + Malta take the rest of the quirky staging votes for actually bringing something digestible for the average viewer.

I'm taking a bigger gamble here with saying Czechia misses but I found the rehearsal footage really weak and unappealing. Gone are the vivid, unique outfits from the music video, replaced by six Greta Thunbergs in powder pink. It feels sterile and the vocals sounded not fantastic. The song is on the upper end of decent entries in this semi, so I hope I'm wrong here (and considering how lacklustre this semi is, I could be) but every year gives us at least one shock fan fave miss. This looks the most in danger to me.

I think only one of Azerbaijan and Netherlands will squeeze through. I'm leaning towards Azerbaijan as the performance seems great and going for a Beatles-esque song in Liverpool might have just worked. Netherlands have no jury to save them here.
Do you believe Latvia has a real chance?

Realest

After the Rehearsals I would change :hr: with :mt:

01 :fi:
02 :se:
03 :il:
04 :no:
05 :md:
06 :rs:
07 :cz:
08 :pt:
09 :ch:
10 :hr:

11 :mt:
12 :az:
13 :nl:
14 :lv:
15 :ie:

I agree with the Betting Odds here.

10/10 for the first Time in History.

The Betting Odds as well btw..

Fluke

Seems the forum total was right here, except Switzerland got in and Netherlands didn't, which was no surprise after seeing the boring staging and soulless performance.

Citelis

I'm also gonna try again since we have the rehearsals now.

The first 8 are all safe i think. After that it's difficult to tell but probably Switzerland is in and after that either Portugal or Malta. Portugal should be safe but staging seems downgrade and empty while Malta's the opposite but song-wise Portugal is a lot better. Malta is also a weak t/v country.
Netherlands still gives me nq vibes will i have made peace with Latvia not making it.
I was thinking in the start that Azerbaijan could make it but not anymore.

1. :fi:
2. :se:
3. :md:
4. :no:
5. :rs:
6. :il:
7. :cz:
8. :hr:
9. :ch:
10. :pt:
------------
11. :mt:
12. :nl:
13. :lv:
14. :az:
15. :ie:
10/10 too!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My prediction:

01. Finland
02. Norway
03. Sweden
04. Israel
05. Czechia
06. Moldova
07. Serbia
08. Portugal
09. Croatia
10. The Netherlands
----------------------
11. Switzerland
12. Latvia
13. Malta
14. Azerbaijan
15. Ireland

It was between :nl: and :ch: to be the borderline qualifier and Switzerland sold it better, I'm really disappointed with NL, it was one of my initial top 10 faves but live is just not working, rip.

Top Bottom