Contact us

Who was your toilet break?

Jacketh

I had to go twice, and went during Azerbaijan and Croatia. Pretty satisfied with that. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Germanyxheat It took me the full 4 minutes as well (no joke). Had a bit of a bad stomach:( Thank you poo godxbow

LoveHate

Lithuania, Malta, Croatia, Israel and Cyprus. Didn't actually go to the toilet every time, but I got up and did something that didn't involve listening to the entire songs.

Salmon

Miraculously, I was able to keep my bladder in control through the whole show. This is a small victory for me.

Sammy

Veteran
None, but I was heavily tempted with Georgia and Justin Timberlake.

EscUKFan

Azerbaijan and Poland

Dessi

Poland and Ukraine

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Georgia. Still managed to make it back in time for the song, even though I wanted to avoid it. Went to do a couple other things while Justin Timberlake was performing, watched 0 of his performance. I don't even know which songs he sung.

Romeo

Ukraine

ZoboCamel

I've got a policy of watching all the songs however bad I think they are, so I stayed for the songs and took my breaks during the green room sections/ad breaks. I was watching with the family, and while I forget which songs they used as their breaks for the most part, I was amused to note my sister taking the opportunity to get some 5:30AM toast during :nl: (one of her least favourites) despite it only being #3 in the running order :lol:

arlekino

Georgia managed to be my toilet break for both the 2nd semifinal and the final without me doing it intentionally. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom