Contact us

Who is your favorite coach (manager)?

Milos-BC

Ok, if you are into sports more or less, you surely have a coach (we speak of all sports now) who you like the most. This is the topic where we can discuss our favorite coaches.

Here are mine:

1.Arsene Wenger ( FC Arsenal)

wenger2.jpg

2. Jose Mourinho (FC Real Madrid)

Jose-Mourinho.jpg

3. Duda Ivković (ex Serbian national basketball team)

duda%20ivkovic%20ep%20u%20poljskoj.jpg

4. Svetislav Pešić (BC Valencia and also the ex coach of the Serbian national basketball team, who last brought us to the top of the world in basketball)

4302-NOVAK-DJUROVIC-1.jpg

5. Duško Vujošević (the legendary coach of basketball club Partizan)

161496552.jpg

6. Radomir Antić (ex coach of the Serbian national football team. He was leading Serbia on the last world cup in South Africa)

radomir_antic_1644422c.jpg

What are your choices? :D

No Name

Ståle Solbakken

0d6e1ec1390d4bef8ad667046a25aadc_solbakken_pressem.jpg

Unfortunately he's leaving FC København this summer to become coach for the Norwegian national team. However, what he has done for FCK this season can not be described and will never be forgotten. A true legend for most of us fans of the club.

Arsene Wenger

arsene-wenger-arsenal1.jpg

What can I say? I'm an Arsenal-fan and since day 1 I've liked his football-philosofy. Plus his work with young and talented players in Arsenal is really admirable and something that every other other coach should look up to.

lucian-crusher

1. Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid)

Jose-Mourinho.jpg

I am an Inter fan since 2001 when we got Seria A on Romanian TV stations and Jose. Inter has always been my 2nd favourite club in the world and Jose did a great job with the team last year. He also turned me into a Chelsea fan.

2. Arsene Wenger (Arsenal Londra)

arsene-wenger-arsenal1.jpg

I like the fact that he doesn't use money to make transfers and he makes great performance with young players.

3. Victor Piturca (uneployed, last team he coached is Universitatea Craiova)

victor-piturca.jpg

I always asociated his image with Steaua Bucharest. He was the last coach to manage a Liga 1 season with 0 defeats (2000-2001 as manager of Steaua Bucharest) and he is also the last coach to take the Romanian national team to the EURO (2000 and 2008). I like the fact that he doesen't accept VIP behaviour at his team and he even sent Hagi home in 1999 for that thing :lol:

4. Dan Petrescu (Kuban Krassnodar)

dan%20petrescu%20mi-as%20dori%20numai%20arbitri%20st-112571.jpg

He manage to win the title with a small team that nobody heard about (Unirea Urziceni) without investing money and got 8 poinys in the UEFA Champions League group stage, wining 4-1 in Glasgow against Rangers and beating FC Sevilla in Bucharest (1-0).
He also promoted Kuban Krassnodar in the Russian Supeer League after wining the 2nd League with a 9 points advance in front of the 2nd place.

Last edited:

aletem

1. Guus Hiddink (although I don't like it when we have to play against him :lol:)

2. Sven Goran Erikkson

3. Joachim Low

4. Luiz Felipe Scolari

5. Gjoko Hadzievski

6. George Hagi

Top Bottom