Contact us

Who is the worst recent ESC winner?

Which ESC winning song are you least likely to want to listen to again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fierro

:fr: doesn't have anything to do with the entry from :ee:. Both genres are alike, but this isn't the same entry at all with the same music or whatever. :?
I do mostly agree with you on your post tho.

I guess you are right here, but she always reminds me of :md: 2013. Especially her look, body, face, staging... copy!

John1

I guess you are right here, but she always reminds me of :md: 2013. Especially her look, body, face, staging... copy!

:md: 2013?!!!!!!! Well well well... I agree somehow with you on the staging with the huge dress and the projections, but... the rest of Elina's performance hasn't anything to do with Aliona's one. Less impressive, less stunning.

Realest

:il:

lolita

:il: definitely

I'll remove my vote for Jamala, because she and her song are masterpiece (btw it was masterpiece even before, whether I liked it or not), compared with this sh*t and trash. They are incomparable even, like comparing Etta James with Meghan Trainor. :lol:

Winner ranking from 2010-2018, from best to worst:
1-:se: Euphoria
2-:pt: Amar Pelos Dois
3-:de: Satellite
4-:se: Heroes
5-:at: Rise Like a Phoenix
6-:dk: Only Teardrops
7-:ua: 1944
8-:az: Running Scared
9-:il: Toy

First six are all amazing, I love all songs, 7th is different, great, but not my taste, the rest two are awful and unlistenable. Just my opinion, no need to quote me and threat to me, to tell me I don't get how Toy smart song and masterpiece is, etc. :lol: I see that it is hard on forum to express unpopular opinion, but I think people should grow up, and let everyone to have their own, different taste. It is all about music and just for fun. :)

Pawhlen

:az: 2011
:ua: 2016
:pt: 2017

(based on my own music taste), both :ua: and :pt: is quality but just not my cup of tea

mauve

Veteran
:il: definitely

I'll remove my vote for Jamala, because she and her song are masterpiece (btw it was masterpiece even before, whether I liked it or not), compared with this sh*t and trash. They are incomparable even, like comparing Etta James with Meghan Trainor. :lol:

Winner ranking from 2010-2018:
1-:se: Euphoria
2-:pt: Amar Pelos Dois
3-:de: Satellite
4-:se: Heroes
5-:at: Rise Like a Phoenix
6-:dk: Only Teardrops
7-:ua: 1944
8-:az: Running Scared
9-:il: Toy

First six are all amazing, I love all songs, 7th is different, great, but not my taste, the rest two are awful and unlistenable. Just my opinion, no need to quote me and threat to me, to tell me I don't get how Toy smart song and masterpiece is, etc. :lol: I see that it is hard on forum to express unpopular opinion, but I think people should grow up, and let everyone to have their own, different taste. It is all about music and just for fun. :)

I also think that Israel is the worst winner in this decade ... but I actually love "Running scared"! :lol:

lolita

I also think that Israel is the worst winner in this decade ... but I actually love "Running scared"! :lol:

It is ok to love it. :D Even though I don't love :il: and :az:, I think they are deserved winners in those years, since public loved their songs. It is just matter of personal taste, when we make ranking, based on whether we love to play that song or not.

Fluke

Mod, change Euphoria to the new one :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry I didn't register on time, but my vote for the absolute worst, undeserving, fake "winner" goes to mans zelmerlow & his plagiate song "zeroes". I mean the public votes said it all. Europe voted for Italy and Russia. 50 jurry members can't overturn decision of 740 mil ppl.

tuorem

I'm not fond of "Toy Boy", yet I still find it better than both "Run & Scare" and "Here Hoes".

I'm curious to know what kind of song will win next year. Hopefully, it won't be a bland atrocity, which is worse than literally anything else.

blue00eyes

I find this year's winner even worse than last year's, tbh I don't have any expactations for next year, I'll just watch.

Preuss

I don't particularly dislike any winning songs, but if I had to go with one; it'd be Portugal 2017... And not because his song is worse than other winning songs for the past years but I lost a lot of respect after his statement about what music is

Sammy

Veteran
Denmark 2013 and Sweden 2015.
Wich diesn‘t mean that there are no worse winners in the past :mrgreen:

Brandt

I am surprised Only Teardrops is leading. It wasn't even a controversial winner back in the day.

Preuss

I am surprised Only Teardrops is leading. It wasn't even a controversial winner back in the day.

Probably due to the fact that 2013 was a weak year and it was an obvious winner but when people look back it wouldn’t stand a chance in recent years like 2015, 2016, 2018
Why isn’t «Running Scared» in the poll though

Haverdge

Definitely this year's winner.

One of the worst, in addition to the worst, which is statistically, Azerbaijan 2011. Still amazed how that dull song won...

mauve

Veteran
Definitely this year's winner.

One of the worst, in addition to the worst, which is statistically, Azerbaijan 2011. Still amazed how that dull song won...

xrofl2 2011 is actually my guilty pleasure xrofl2 To me, the worst winners are 2013, 2015 and mostly 2018.

toinou03

Only Teardrops remains a big enigma... 2013 was a very poor year but there were other songs to win IMO. Well, at least it led us to Copenhagen, the best recent host.

Ezio

Veteran
Only Teardrops is very bland, 2013 had a few amazing songs that deserved better than Denmark.

Iceland, Belgium, Netherlands, Ukraine, Norway were miles better than Denmark. The other songs were quite terrible though.

I voted for Denmark 2013 as the worst winner too, but I actually hate Sweden 2015 a lot.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I would have voted 2017 simply because of Salvador's speech, tbh. I still think 2013 could have had a better winner even though I like OT

Top Bottom