Contact us

Who is satisfied with the semis' results this year?

AdelAdel

Seeing all the hate and bashing literally everywhere on this forum, I wonder if I'll be able to find at least 10 people who are more or less satisfied with the qualifiers.

Anyone who is happy about at least most of the qualifiers is welcome to post here and express their satisfaction. And please no hate comments in this thread, there are 100 other topics on this forum where you can do it.

A-lister

Veteran
I'm happy with :md:, :ie:, :ua:, :ee: and :dk: and can tolerate :be: from semi 1

and from semi 2: :is:, :hu: and ok with :az:

satisfied? ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
untitle.JPG

I loved San Marino too much and I can't get over it xrofl2

Terence

I'm satisfied... the ex-Yugos sucked to be honest, with Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia disappointing me.

The only casualty for me was of course San Marino but I saw that one coming. Switzerland too. I'd swap both with Romania and Armenia.

AdelAdel

I'm happy with almost all the qualifiers. I hated Ireland from semi 1, and Armenia from semi 2. But apart from that I'm perfectly fine as all of my favorites made it from semi 2, and 4/6 of my favorites made it from semi 1.

Waterfall

Semi 1: PERFECT
Semi 2: It's okay. Armenia I didn't like, but I'm okay with it, because my favourite got through of course. I wish for Bulgaria. I would be happy for the San Marino fans if it got through. But overall, I accept it.

Terence

Oh forgot about Austria too... they deserved to go through although the performance wasn't engaging as in their national final.

ShoeFlo

All in all I'm satisfied with the semis. The only big disappointment is the fact that San Marino is out. It's really sad.. don't know what kind of song they should send to finally reach the final :? What a pity that she got such a less number in draw :(

Apart of this, I'm very happy that Netherlands made it (after such a long time of frustrations), because the song is wonderful and Anouk as well. Of course I'm glad that we see Iceland in final.
I was very unsure if Iceland reach the final... the odds were very bad, until the rehearsals were over. After this it climbed up in ranking thanks to Eythors great voice :D

GRE

in 1st semi i wanted Cyprus in,
in 2nd semi i wanted Armenia out.

Simon87

Sad about San Marino and Israel

Mad because Armenia, Greece and Romania passed

Semi 1 - no comment just awful

LoveHate

It's in no way worse than any other year. In my view around 80 % deserved their place in the finals, so that's pretty good.

Little

In SF1 I'd put Serbia, Slovenia and Austria in place of Lithuania, Belarus and Ireland... this absolutely! Maybe also belgio out, for giving the place to Montenegro.
In SF2, I wanted in Israel, San Marino, and maybe also Switzerland (all sure I'h have wanted switzerland if they had taken Chiara Dubey - Bella Sera / National final in Switzerland ESC 2013 - YouTube), in place of romania, armenia and maybe finland/georgia.
I loved Vlatko's voice, but Esma wasn't the best musical partner for him... what a pity! :?

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
The semi results were hopeless. I know you said no hate comments, but tough. San Marino, Croatia and Israel were robbed. Romania, Armenia, Lithuania and Hungary going through was beyond awful.

Yamarus

I'm pretty satisfied, it's going to be a great final apart from the fixed draw.

FilipFromSweden

In semi final 1 I think that all of the songs that deserved to qualify did it.

In semi final 2 I think some of the worst songs such as Greece and Malta went trough but otherwise I can't complain.

Top Bottom