Who finished last in Semifinal 2??

Who finished last in Semifinal 2??

• Georgia

0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heke1988

What do you think guys??

I think it was a close call between :ro: and :sm:, with the latter being a bit more likely.
I think same.

I like you put "Wo", not "Who":D

SpiritofKeiino

I think San Marino. Because Romania although being crap could have got a couple of diaspora votes. I just can't see people voting for Piqued Jacks

burrito

:ro: , they did him dirty with that overall package

Zeus

Sure, the obvious choices here are Romania or San Marino. But I actually think they could have got a few points from voting allies.

I'm saying :is: actually.

Lugano

Denmark, no doubt about it, top 10 worst vocals in ESC history. Romania was 15th, Iceland 14th San Marino 13th, Greece 12th, Georgia 11th. With Georgia being very close to the top 10, Greece floating inbetween and the rest scoring very low and close to each other.

MopManMoss

Veteran
San Marino why would anyone bother when Australia and Slovenia are in the Semi, Greece and Romania have too much diaspora/friendly countries to be last even though they were both bad

Chalphon

I saw it in the arena and everyone around me said the same thing; he needs a good wash!!!
I feel a bit sorry for him, he was left kinda high and dry. The song has something in it but he would have needed help by some pros with the staging and the arrangements.

Top Bottom