Contact us

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2018?

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2018?

• :az: AZERBAIJAN - Aisel - X My Heart

0 0.0%
  • :by: BELARUS - Alekseev - Forever

0 0.0%
  • :hr: CROATIA - Franka - Crazy

0 0.0%
  • :lt: LITHUANIA - Ieva Zasimauskaitė - When We're Old

0 0.0%
  • :mt: MALTA - Christabelle - Taboo

0 0.0%
  • :md: MOLDOVA - DoReDos - My Lucky Day

0 0.0%
  • :me: MONTENEGRO - Vanja Radovanović - Inje

0 0.0%
  • :ch: SWITZERLAND - Zibbz - Stones

0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Well, here we are again everyone! A record-equalling 43 song year for 2018 and we now finally know all of the acts and songs that will fight for the trophy in Lisbon in just under two months.

As always, we have to ask the question here at ESC United... forget about odds, predictions and social media for a second and look into your heart... who do #YOU want to win Eurovision 2018?

Keep an eye out on the main website in the coming weeks and months, as we plan to involve #YOU a lot more in our coverage for Lisbon and beyond!

xrose

Realest

Yes, Estonia or Bulgaria. Or Sweden.

Ezio

Veteran
I don't tell you who I want to win but who I think who'll win: Hungary

revallsay

Well, I am even more hyped for our songs this year than I was fo Michał Szpak. So yeah, I voted with my heart. If we were to give 2 votes, I'd cross :ua: too.

FoxOfShadows

:bg: has the best song but I'd prefer :fr: or :it: to win because I think them winning would benefit the contest most. 'Mercy' and 'Non mi avete fatto niente' are passionate and authentic songs with important messages while 'Bones' is more tactical and less genuine. Don't get me wrong, I'd be extatic if :bg: did manage to win but, given the choice, I'd pick :fr: or :it:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Chorizo

I voted for my own country. :lol:
If not :at:, my preferred winners are :be: :it: :cz: :bg:

midnightsun

Veteran
I love my top 3 almost the same. It was reeeeaaaally hard to decide.

Bulgaria - has a brilliant song, my personal fave, but it‘s dark and rather un-eurovisionish.

Norway - has the best performance and I like the song, also the singer. It‘s classic Eurovision and it gives me winner vibes because of his passion.

BUT - the best package altogether - an outstanding kind of music, a great melody, great staging, I feel there‘s something special about it...

is D e n m a r k ! [x]

mauve

Veteran
For me, this is a really hard decision to make. I have three or four countries that are on the same level: Denmark, Estonia, Netherlands and Hungary. I somehow want Estonia or Denmark to win, but for some reason my heart rather goes to Hungary. :lol: But the only likely song to win from my list would be Estonia, I think. I won't vote yet since my heart hasn't made up its mind.

ZoboCamel

Go :il: xheya

I want someone to win who creates a huge meltdown afterwards xheat

That would be... most countries, really :lol: Anyone with a divisive song, anyone with particularly long odds etc. I imagine :au::il: might be most interesting, though, especially if you're just looking at countries that are in with a chance.

mauve

Veteran
I don't tell you who I want to win but who I think who'll win: Hungary

Really??? Don't understand me wrong: I love Hungary's song, it is among my top 5! But I doubt they will win. Not many people are into Metal/Rock/Hardcore. Unfortunately, many People are musically small-minded in that aspect. But I truly hope that they get among top 10. They deserve it so much!:D

Citelis

Well i want to see my country winning! :gr: :lol:
But if not i would like to see one of them followong: :fi:, :ee:, :it: or :il:
And :cy: too of course!

Top Bottom