Contact us

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

Sabrewulf238

As of right now, Portugal. Though I haven't heard all the songs in full yet. (yes I'm a flop eurovision fan)

I gave Italy a full proper listen, I do like it quite a lot actually.....I'm not sure how I'll vote tomorrow.

(United Kingdom is surprisingly strong too actually)

hijirio

Veteran
Belgium :be:
For the future of the contest!

Sammy

Veteran
Italy or France (songwise)
If Portugal made it, I'd be happy for them because its Portugal, but I'd fear we would have an ocean of slow ballads next year (most of which would not reach Portugals musical quality from this year) that will put us all to a coma and I'd fear also that future portugese entries will again stay in that musical genre and miss the step to modernity.... so I'm a bit torn apart regarding a portugese victory...

Chorizo

:be:

If not Belgium than :it:

I don't want Portugal to win because it's too old-fashioned. Eurovision 2017 should have a winner that sounds like 2017, not like 1957.
I don't want Bulgaria to win because I fear it would lead to more political controversy. We've already had enough of this and anything tied to Russia shouldn't win.

revallsay

:it: :pt: and :pl: (cos it's my country)

from other favourites (I know Poland is not a favourite) I can live with :bg: and :uk: (but I can't see this happening)

I don't want to win :be:

Top Bottom