Contact us

Who do you plan to vote for?

GRE

Semi-1: Estonia and Israel.
Grand Final: Italy, Netherlands, Denmark.

JSSArcos

I can change my mind, but if it were today.

Semi 1
:fi::gr::ee:
Final
:es::it::fi::gr:
other possibilities
:de::hu:

But I bet I'll vote quite differently in May :lol:

Kairit

I haven't voted in the semi since 2012 :lol:

But I'll definetly use most of my votes to vote for Italy in the final, and probably a fair amount of votes for Israel as well, if I really like the performance. Then perhaps Romania or France as well if they make it. The performances do affect my impression on the night a lot. Last year I really didn't plan to give most of my votes to Hungary, but I did, because it really touched me.

Romeo

animated-israel-flag-2.gif

Ezio

Veteran
:hu::pt::fr:

LalehForWD

from Sweden

Semi2:
As usual, I plan to vote massively for our dear neighbours, which this year is a bit problematic as there's no way I'm going to vote for Ryback. Rasmussen it is then, there are indeed some promising parts in the song. Besides, none of my favourites are in this semi. Slovenia's Lea Sirk may get some votes and possibly Latvia's Laura Rizzotto.

Final:
Very much depending on live performance, I may vote for Netta Barzilai, Cesár Sampson, Elina Nechayeva and SENNEK. However, I'm pretty sure already my attention will be focused on Bulgaria's EQUINOX. So:

:bg: EQUINOX - Bones

Realest

from Sweden

Semi2:
As usual, I plan to vote massively for our dear neighbours, which this year is a bit problematic as there's no way I'm going to vote for Ryback. Rasmussen it is then, there are indeed some promising parts in the song.

Is there really such a strong neighbour-Friendship in Scandinavia?

Chorizo

from Sweden

Semi2:
As usual, I plan to vote massively for our dear neighbours, which this year is a bit problematic as there's no way I'm going to vote for Ryback.

Thou shalt vote for thy neighbor, no matter what he sendeth. Don't let Rybak lead you from the path of virtue.

Brandt

Last decision is up to performances, but very likely

SF2

:ua:

Final (hopefully)

:il: :be: :cz:

BernadetteCydonia

Semi 1: I don't want to divide televotes between :by: and :al: but I will have to... :(

Final: If these qualify: :hu: (depends on if I don't forget to vote for others on if this gets 20/20 of my televotes :p) :pl: :ua: (+ :dk: and :it:)

Top Bottom