Contact us

Who did your country's commentator like?

Lenalite

@escdanesc

You might be right. I am not sure about "don't vote for other countries" thing. I don't think I have heard something like that. But, I remember surely "You better vote for Azerbaijan, they represent Turkey too." etc from Bülend Özveren.

@Narmina

Of course you are not! =)

Grinch

@escandesc Anyway, I remember him saying and you don't. No big deal :)

But what's the problem?? Azerbaijan is not your enemies :D

Ofc not xkiss Bulent Ozveren is the problem himself. He always says stuff like that. After 5 years, he's still trying to mock with Lordi winning :D I just don't like him talking.

The Belgian (FR) commentators are so boring me and my friends switched to the BBC. I don't remember anything special the British commentator said, we weren't really paying attention though. I don't really care about commentaries, they always tend to be biased, stupid, or both.

British commentators are the best! They are so funny. I loved Terry Wogan so much and I love Graham Norton also :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Michelangelo

The swedish commentators obviously loved the swedish entry. Who can blame them? But they also liked the finnish and the bosnian entry, if I remember correctly.

CC92

Germany, Austria and Serbia. This is horrible NDR taste.:twisted: I am surprised he made disparaging comments about Paradise Oskar though.

Grinch

Right but you are misleading people by saying like that. anyway...

I'm not misleading, he said that. If you don't remember or couldn't catch, not my problem. I assume you're his child or a friend, defending with all your heart! :lol:

Top Bottom