Contact us

Who did your country's commentator like?

AlekS

Veteran
Our commantators liked Ireland and Sweden (my 2 least fave entries).

Heard that myself. Russian commentator hated Eric and Blue.
Eric --> "It would be better if he stayed a football player instead of becoming musician".
Blue --> while receiving points from Bulgaria: "Wondering if they can show this country on a map".

While having technical difficulties German commentator said that everything will be ok because they aren't Kazakhstan.
Though I read about this one in the Russian press so maybe it's not truth.

nikolay_BG

Banned
Our commantators liked Ireland and Sweden (my 2 least fave entries).

Heard that myself. Russian commentator hated Eric and Blue.
Eric --> "It would be better if he stayed a football player instead of becoming musician".
Blue --> while receiving points from Bulgaria: "Wondering if they can show this country on a map".

While having technical difficulties German commentator said that everything will be ok because they aren't Kazakhstan.
Though I read about this one in the Russian press so maybe it's not truth.

Probably most of the british people can`t point Bulgaria on the map, many of them actually don`t know that we exist, that we are part of the EU and that many of the BG people go to UK to work on their fields (because the british young people are too lazy, classy, fancy, cool, fashionable etc. to work on the strawberry fields)

I agree for the Eric Saade comment...

As for Kazakhstan, I heared that he said that "they aren`t transmiting from Kazakhstan, but from Duesseldorf". He meant that Kazakhstan is far away from Germany and Duesseldorf isn`t. I don`t remember his exact comment, but I remember it sounded quite logical to me when I heared it.

escandesc

Uhm yeah, I'm a schizophrenic person who makes up those things :roll: He said this at least a few times.

am I a schizophrenic person?? I wonder if you can show a video in which they say vote ONLY FOR AZERBAIJAN and BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA.

Narmina

as I understan our girls (Husniya & Leila) didn't have favours this year. They just mentioned a lot Ireland, Bosniya and United Kingdom

MyHeartIsYours

Probably most of the british people can`t point Bulgaria on the map, many of them actually don`t know that we exist, that we are part of the EU and that many of the BG people go to UK to work on their fields (because the british young people are too lazy, classy, fancy, cool, fashionable etc. to work on the strawberry fields)

Lol it's nothing personal, the only European countries people here could possibly point out are Ireland and Italy :lol:.

deese

I can point almost all European countries and not only European. It is not so hard, you know)))

PashonFrut

I can point almost all European countries and not only European. It is not so hard, you know)))

Exactly, learning the location of the countries on the world's map is the easiest part of geography and it puzzles me why so many people are failing in this. It seriously is not something to be proud of IMO.

JackBauer

Yep, two friends of mine didn't know that Libya was in Africa before the Kadhafi's thing hit the news...

JackBauer

Yeah and all the people thinking Georgia is only a state in USA ...

I remember people in USA & in the world, who were thinking Russia was at war and had their troops in only one USA's state when things weren't pretty between the two countries...

They show pictures of American living in Georgia's state waiting for Russian's troops with a guns and some others hidings in theirs home...

MyHeartIsYours

Exactly, learning the location of the countries on the world's map is the easiest part of geography and it puzzles me why so many people are failing in this. It seriously is not something to be proud of IMO.

Well I know where every single country is in the world but the fact is that people only know Ireland cuz it's next to us and only Italy cuz it looks like a boot :lol:. The sad state of the education system :lol:. Even my geography teacher doesnt know where a lot of countries are!

Grinch

Omg all those geography conversations! And people think Americans are ignorant :shock:

am I a schizophrenic person?? I wonder if you can show a video in which they say vote ONLY FOR AZERBAIJAN and BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA.

I don't know if there is any TRT video. You can find on Youtube maybe? Anyway, why are so surprised for that? He is doing this every year, this year he leveled up though :D More annoying than ever...

escandesc

I don't know if there is any TRT video. You can find on Youtube maybe? Anyway, why are so surprised for that? He is doing this every year, this year he leveled up though :D More annoying than ever...

I am not surprised but I am sure he didn't say 'vote only for Azerbaijan and Bosnia&Herzegovina.' It was as GokTengri said. You shouldn't have used the word 'only' imo.

The spokesperson accentuated Azerbaijan and Bosnia.

Last edited:

Yamarus

The Belgian (FR) commentators are so boring me and my friends switched to the BBC. I don't remember anything special the British commentator said, we weren't really paying attention though. I don't really care about commentaries, they always tend to be biased, stupid, or both.

escandesc

@Grinch

I also remember something like that. You are right. He was always talking about Azerbaijan & Bosnia's songs, and he tried to make us to vote for them with his comments etc...

That's not the point I am talking about. I say that he didn't say 'vote only for Azerbaijan and Bosnia&Herzegovina' as Grinch says. but yes he talked about their songs a lot.

do you claim that he said just like Grinch says?

Other one kept saying "Vote for only Bosnia & Azerbaijan. Don't vote for other countries!!!

But what's the problem?? Azerbaijan is not your enemies :D

of course not. :) we xheart you. =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom