Contact us

Who are you gonna vote for?

ayzelto

Are you gonna vote for more than one song? Or just one more than once? Give your opinions!

Mimoliin

I usually invite my friends over for Eurovision, and have prepared food, games and quizzes for the evening so that those who doesn't share my passion all the way also can feel included and have fun. The winner (or winning team) of each game receives a vote to place on a song they wish to vote for, which is why I tend to vote for more songs than my personal favorite. I end up placing around three votes on my favorite aside from the votes I "give" to people.

lilka

In Semi 2 for :cy:
If we qualify, then in the final I will vote for :ee:, :gr: and :cy: (if they qualify too, of course)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I usually invite my friends over for Eurovision, and have prepared food, games and quizzes for the evening so that those who doesn't share my passion all the way also can feel included and have fun. The winner (or winning team) of each game receives a vote to place on a song they wish to vote for, which is why I tend to vote for more songs than my personal favorite. I end up placing around three votes on my favorite aside from the votes I "give" to people.

That's definitely a fun and interesting way of doing it. :)

Mimoliin

That's definitely a fun and interesting way of doing it. :)

It's very appreciated, and even those of my friends who "dislike" Eurovision feel engaged and start to debate around which song to vote for, weighing pros against cons and really dive into it. Pretty entertaining to listen to their reasoning, too. :D

Last year, a guy who "dislikes" Eurovision won a game and decided to give his vote to Poland... cause breasts... But hey, it was his vote! xD

eerik

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's very appreciated, and even those of my friends who "dislike" Eurovision feel engaged and start to debate around which song to vote for, weighing pros against cons and really dive into it. Pretty entertaining to listen to their reasoning, too. :D

Last year, a guy who "dislikes" Eurovision won a game and decided to give his vote to Poland... cause breasts... But hey, it was his vote! xD

I might just have to steal this idea if I ever manage to get all my friends to watch it. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Semi 1 :al: :ge:
Semi 2 :lt: :is: :il:

final depends on who makes it from those 5 + most likely :sl:

You can't vote in semi 1. Unless you plan on going into a country which can.

lilka

You don't need to qualify to vote in the final. Everybody votes in the final.

Yeah, but I am not sure if I won't be too depressed to watch the Final if we won't qualify. :D

Mimoliin

I might just have to steal this idea if I ever manage to get all my friends to watch it. :D

You should definitely do it, it brings the evening to a whole different level, and it's one of the reasons (if not the main reason) I really long for ESC 2015! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You should definitely do it, it brings the evening to a whole different level, and it's one of the reasons (if not the main reason) I really long for ESC 2015! :)

It would probably make them more interested in it. In the past years I just watched it with my mum who has no interest what so ever in ESC. :lol:

Mimoliin

It would probably make them more interested in it. In the past years I just watched it with my mum who has no interest what so ever in ESC. :lol:

That's very true! We were 14 people last year, one fanatic (me), 3-4 people who usually watch and enjoy ESC, and the rest "doubters" or "dislikers". The last two categories have openly asked if I plan another ESC evening this year and shown their interest in attenting. I'm super thrilled it's been a success enough to "convert" people into enjoying the show for what it is - a huge party where the entire Europe comes together and put aside differences. xheya

Halldor

I'll vote for the one I think stands out, I'm pretty sure that will be :no:, but who knows?

DanielLuis

As it stands right now on the semi-final vote I'm very undecided between Latvia, Slovenia, Norway and Malta. I guess I'll make up my mind only on the night, or maybe I'll end up voting for them all :lol:
On the final the country that could join this list is Estonia!

Top Bottom