• The Nerve

11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

Openings 2.0: send the opening of a movie, a TV-show, anime, series etc...
Horror Spin-off: Scary, fearful, terrifying entries. Send a song that has been or could be in a horror film.
South America - It's about time we give this cute continent it's time to shine.
The Nerve Spinoff: Send a hot song of your choice, vote 12-1 but also vote for a bottom three with a -12, -10 and -8.​

ferret

Well... I had an original idea for Horror banners.:alien: I could try, although it would be related to the environment around me first of all. The Nerve Spin-off will obviously require a lot more work. In addition, there is a risk of being without electricity or the Internet at any time ... If you are ready for the fact that next edition may last much longer than usual and if there are no others willing to host, then I'll think again. :) @FabiESC @Eulaliya

Uto

Veteran
Well... I had an original idea for Horror banners.:alien: I could try, although it would be related to the environment around me first of all. The Nerve Spin-off will obviously require a lot more work. In addition, there is a risk of being without electricity or the Internet at any time ... If you are ready for the fact that next edition may last much longer than usual and if there are no others willing to host, then I'll think again. :) @FabiESC @Eulaliya
You can do before and after pictures and link that to plus and minus scores perhaps.

About this edition taking more time: I really don't think anyone gives a single shit. You take all the time you need. You have lived through hardship of a kind we will never fully understand and you are still standing. This is your victory lap.

Top Bottom