• That 70's Edition

9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

ESC NON-Qualifiers: Send a ESC Song that didn't qualifier for the Final.
22 Years of ESC NF's: Year Randomizer: You get a Year from 2000 to 2021 and sending a NF Song from that year. Music Videos and Regions are not allowed.
The Place of Real Winners: Send songs that were placed second last in WorldVision. The winner of this Spin-off theme is also placed second last.
That 70's Edition: Send songs from the 1970's

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Great theme but I'm gonna decline hosting after all, gonna be too busy with WLSC to manage another hosting I think. I believe @theditz83 was runner up so I'm passing it on to you Gary :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
So sorry guys, but I'm away this weekend and next weekend with it being my birthday coming up, so I'm just too busy with rl stuff to host sadly.

Passing the baton to whoever sent Valentina :sm: last spin-off ;)

ShoeFlo

Aaah, damn... if it was March already I could definitely host because I'll have some free time for creative stuff. But until then, I have very unpleasing work shifts (mostly 13:30 - 22:00) so I cannot take this responsibility right now. I will pass it to @empo21 :)

empo21

Veteran
I was planning on skipping this edition, so I'm passing down to someone more interested in hosting.

:fr: is next I believe

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Fine, I'm making a video for my entry, fixing the audio, because the already existed video in YouTube has very poor quality. I'll send a singer that I consider in almost every spin-off, I almost sent her in all the previous spin-offs, as she fits in every spin-off theme! :lol:

Top Bottom