• Marcvision

5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

All of the Above - Each contestant is randomly assigned one of the nominated themes for this edition, so each contestant has a different theme.
Teenage Dreams spin-off: send a song that reminds you of your teenage years
Marcvision - send a song with over 1 billion views on Youtube.​

theditz83

Veteran
So we're doing All of the Above based on the first round of voting right, cos it kind of loses it uniqueness of only the 2 from the final round are used lol

Fierro

Oh...

Ok, I'll host then. Will post opening thread tomorrow.

1st question: as we have 16 spin off themes apart this winning one, should we limit the number of participants, or randomize some themes for the 2nd time for each player exceeding limit?

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh...

1st question: as we have 16 spin off themes apart this winning one, should we limit the number of participants, or randomize some themes for the 2nd time for each player exceeding limit?
You could use some from the 154th edition poll, but let's see what @EDC0708 says about it

Uto

Veteran
Oh...

Would just judge all themes on viability in this contest, random.org resulting list and just iterate through the list as is. So if there's 15 surviving themes player 16 will have the same theme as player 1.

Fierro

I will include suggestions from previous Spin-off threads, so everyone can have unique theme. Will first include suggestions of those users, who didnt suggest anything for this spin-off.

Top Bottom