• Elements

4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

Undiscovered Gems spin-off: send a song whose official YouTube video has less than 5,000 views
Drug Party Contest: Send trippy songs or songs with illusory music videos.
Short Songs - songs with max length of 2:40
Songs you like to listen while washing the dishes spin off - "Songs you like to listen while washing the dishes spin off"
Elements Spin-off: Send a song that has any of the four elements (air, water, earth, fire) in the title.

Uto

Veteran
We need one rules clarification here, will offer extreme situation to illustrate point: what happens if I send for instance some K-Pop banger in the first 3 minutes after upload? Will technically have 5k views at that point, but will pass 5k soon after? Is this still valid?

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow, didn't expect my suggestion to win, thought FoFo had it with her dishwashing suggestion.

We need one rules clarification here, will offer extreme situation to illustrate point: what happens if I send for instance some K-Pop banger in the first 3 minutes after upload? Will technically have 5k views at that point, but will pass 5k soon after? Is this still valid?

For me, I wouldn't expect this spinoff to have any big names that easily achieve a million + views in a very short time - it's all about giving the stage to those little-known artists or songs that have never been given the chance to shine like the true diamonds they are and will likely not pass the 5k plus views even after the multiple plays that the participants in the spinoff will give them.

Top Bottom