• WorldVision Can Into Space...Again

2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

Picture Perfect Host shows a picture and the participants send songs that remind them of that picture.
Seasons Spin-off Song title must include one of the four seasons: spring, summer, autumn or winter.
Animal Spin Off Send a song with an animal name in the title
Me, Myself and I send songs that use these pronouns in the song titles. Let's be egoistic together uwu
We Could Be The Same Send a song with a similar title as a past Eurovision song
WorldVision Can Into Space...Again Send a song related to space (stars, planets, celestial themes, etc.)

hijirio

Veteran
omg that title-related-theme obsession
Ikr, my troll “animal in the title” suggestion was suggested by another user too, and now it even made it to the final round 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i’m literally out of words

Grinch

I've got songs for all the themes up there (perks of having a radio station like brain) but voted for my own suggestion since it's the most interesting one xcookie

hijirio

Veteran
Best suggestion won, but it all depends on how interesting the assigned images will be. Let’s see how this unfolds.

theditz83

Veteran
I had the perfect song that was just released for the Seasons theme, but I can probably send it to FSC December instead. We'll see what the picture brings for us all 🤔

Top Bottom