5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WVSPINBANNER.png
FIRST-ROUND.png

Sexy Spin-Off vol.2 Evoke your inner sexiness. Send a song with explicit lyrics and/or music video​
Grande Alaturka Lip Sync Spin-Off 2.0 Send the best hot live lipsync performances from all around the world, any genre.​
A Time Od(d)yssey Time signature of the song can not be 2^x/2^x (basically no 4/4). Should allow slight cheats like Outkast - Hey Ya which is 4/4 with a beat chopped off every 3 bars (effectively making it 11/4).​
Just For You Send a song that was released on the date of your birthday. It could be just the day and month (to make things easier).​
Quarantine Tunes Send a song that perfectly embodies your emotions / your mood during these troubling times. Or, if you are not the moody type, just a song that you listen to alot these days.​
Album Songs Vol.3: Send songs from an Album that were not released as a single.​
X Factor: WordVision: Pick a casting contestant and send 5 performance out of his casting show. You can pick a contestant from every talent show around the world, for example Idol, X Factor, The Voice......There will be 6 Liveshows, you decide the order in which liveshow you want to see which performance of your contestant. The Host post all 5 Performance of your contestant, the other players rate every performance from 1 to 10. Which performance will be in which liveshow is a secret. The Host will reveal every day the result of one liveshow and which performance where in this liveshow and 3 or 2 contestant will be eliminated. For the final, all 5 performances and they points will be added together.​
By 16 contestant,​
Liveshow 1: Top 16​
Liveshow 2: Top 13​
Liveshow 3: Top 10​
Liveshow 4: Top 8​
Semi-Final: Top 6​
Final: Top 4​
My Słowianie Send a song from the Slavic country and/or region preferably in a language of that region/country​
Not for MTV Enter songs that doesn't have any music video​
Openings: Send the opening of a movie, series, TV-show, anime etc...​
My first entry spin-off: send the first song you sent to WorldVision. Stick to the original country or region unless it is taken. For non participants, choose the first song of an inactive user.​
Universe spin-off: choose a song that contains (in the title or in the lyrics) the name of a planet, a satellite, a galaxy, a star, a constellation, etc., and participate with it instead of countries..​
90s & 00s Eurodance Contest Send a Eurodance Song, which released in the years from 1990 to 2009​
EuropeanVision Send a Song by a country from Europe in national languages. Only countries, no regions.​
ESC 2020 karaoke spinoff 2020 ESC Karaoke​
Hip Hits Send a hip hit.​
Festivali i Këngës Send your favorite song from Festivali i Këngës​

hawadharma

voted and wore my bullet proof vest :ROFLMAO:

Uto

Veteran
Reading the description of A Time Od(d)yssey

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

Ok, just no 4/4-like time signature basically. It's not particularly hard. Just count the beats in a bar (so from one downbeat to the next downbeat). If it's either 2 or 4 you're dead. If it's three you're in. If it's just plain weird you're in.

Like 95% 99% of pop is in 4/4 or 2/4. It's not always the case. Fallin by Alicia Keys is 3/4 for instance (and there are many others in 3/4).

Amir

Veteran
Alaturka AND my suggestion in the next round?? xfaint
What shall I do now?

Top Bottom