• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genesis

I confirm this revelation. Nigeria for me, please

LikelySereneIguanodon-size_restricted.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The thread isn't open, and any reservations made in this thread don't count.

dogmeat

That would be me. But I'd need some guidelines what hosting would involve, because I see stuff here being very mod-run.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
That would be me. But I'd need some guidelines what hosting would involve, because I see stuff here being very mod-run.
The spin-offs are quite laid back, though (compared to WV). A week to confirm and a week for voting is usually what we do. You can accept both late entries and late votes in spin-offs. If there's questions about what's allowed or not allowed according to the theme, you usually ask the one who suggested it what they had in mind (but for a continent-vision it should be pretty straight forward). And that's about it. :)

The only thing that would make it a bit more strict than say some NSC spin-offs, is that here the host does need to produce results and can't just disappear and hold on to them for weeks or months on end. ;) But if you need a few extra days for scoreboards and such, that is usually no problem at all.

Uto

Veteran
I don't know about the rules either, but if you need help with something in particular just ask. You know where we are usually holed up, I'm sure people will be happy to help in any way the reasonably can. We all want these contests to be fun, not a source of unbearable stress.

Top Bottom