• Terra Universalis

7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
PnXhRSO.png

Cover your Favourite: Send a song that you like, but in a different language like the original one
Oscars: Send a Song how was performed in an Oscar Show, Its no matter that the Song wins or not
Something Fresh spin-off: Send a song from country, which you didn't use in Worldvision (include spin-offs).
Island Roundup: Send an entry from an island country.
60 Years Of Melodifestivalen: Send your favorite Melodifestivalen Song by a Region.
ESC Second Chance for the Second Placer: Send a Song that has taken seconde place in a NF. Only Countries, no regions.
Prove me wrong: Send a song you are not sending to WV because you think nobody will like it or it will flop too hard.
A Decade of Song: 2010s: Send a Eurovision song that participated in Eurovision 2010 to 2019. This includes NFs too. Let's the decide the champion of this decade!
Terra Universalis: Rise again, o befallen and long forgotten kingdoms and empires. Be it the mighty Roman Empire, the glorious Han dynasty China, the cunning Ottoman Empire or the fierce Mongol Empire, all civilisations are at your disposal. You can participate with any of them. Obviously the entry has to be in a geographical location within its borders. (ie: an Italian song for Roman Empire etc.)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@Gera11 Henceforth in the future, would it be possible to also remind people before the last day of suggesting a theme is up? Or at least remind me? :lol: I always miss suggesting. :(

Will do! :D I wanted to do the poll a few days ago (and announce a deadline days beforehand) but time flew by. I only realised it's already time to do the poll when I collected the votes for the current one today :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So for our final round we have:
9 A Decade of Song: 2010s
7 Prove Me Wrong
7 Terra Universalis

Top Bottom