• From Flop to Top

10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WV SPIN-OFF 118 TAKE #2
Cover your Favourite Send a song that you like, but in a different language like the original one
Oscars Send a Song how was performed in an Oscar Show, Its no matter that the Song wins or not
ComeToBrazilVision© The country with the biggest heart and urge to have you come and visit them. Send the singers and bands Brazil would most like to experience.
This Is My Life Send a song where the lyrics relate to your own life experiences or personality. Something that essentially could be your theme tune or entrance music even as you enter the room.
German Language Songs: Send a song in the German language.
Island Roundup: Send a song from an island.
60 Years Of Melodifestivalen: Send your favorite Melodifestivalen Song by a Region.
ESC Second Chance for the Second Placer: Send a Song that has taken seconde place in a NF. Only Countries, no regions.
Curtain Call (Musicals 2): Send a song from a musical
Eurovision Guilty Pleasures :: Have you got a Eurovision song that is routinely criticised and disliked by the masses of Eurofans? So much so that you wouldn't say openly that you're a fan? then this is the spin off for you!
Eurovision Flops :: Send an entry that failed to meet fan and betting odds expectations at the contest and either DNQ'ed or under performed in a final.
Unspoken: Instrumental songs only!
A Decade of Song: 2010s: Send a Eurovision song that participated in Eurovision 2010 to 2019. This includes National Finals too. Let's the decide the champion of this decade!
From Flop to Top: Send a song that you sent in WorldVision that scored an (undeservingly) very poor result.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Damn, I didn't even get the @ in my notifications to vote here :(

By the low number it looks like other people didn't either.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I demand another revote because clearly there should have been 20 votes for ComeToBrazilVision©. Also, I must have deeply misjudged the amount of narcissists here as I genuinely thought This Is My Life would have had a good shot. Oh well, I like the From Top To Flop idea anyway.

theditz83

Veteran
I demand another revote because clearly there should have been 20 votes for ComeToBrazilVision©. Also, I must have deeply misjudged the amount of narcissists here as I genuinely thought This Is My Life would have had a good shot. Oh well, I like the From Top To Flop idea anyway.

It was my top choice, black armband being worn in your honour today :(

Top Bottom