4 22.2%
  • From Flop to Top

11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Cover your Favourite Send a song that you like, but in a different language like the original one
A Decade of Song: 2010s: Send a Eurovision song that participated in Eurovision 2010 to 2019. This includes National Finals too. Let's the decide the champion of this decade!
From Flop to Top: Send a song that you sent in WorldVision that scored an (undeservingly) very poor result.

@theCONWEL @lavieenrose @Lupus @RainyWoods @Amir @Stargazer @as78 @DaFlo @DenizESC @SaladBreak @Eulaliya @Hele. @Genesis @esc87fan @Ausesken @John1 @marc @Milos-BC @FabiESC @Uvaro @DenizESC @anaraqueen @CypriotGirl @Gabor77 @Zonne147 @theditz83 @ferret @revallsay @John1 @AshleyWright @JamieBrown @Mainshow @Charly @JSSArcos @ZoboCamel @Mike @Fierro

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
@Gera11 I didn't get a notification for this mention. Possible others didn't either. Did you copy from the other thread again? Seems like it doesn't work when you do that.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@Gera11 I didn't get a notification for this mention. Possible others didn't either. Did you copy from the other thread again? Seems like it doesn't work when you do that.
No I didn't. They seem to work for me, as when you hover over a name it shows the profile. Anyway, 18 out of the 20 initial voters from first round voted, so they might have received them. Notifications on this forum are weird, man :lol:

Top Bottom