3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
qqxnNQV.png

117th Spin-off Suggestions

• Go Solo Spin-Off: Send a song by an artist who used to be in a band/group in the past (or still is) but decided to pursue solo career.
  • Original vs Cover Spin-Off: This will be in two phases. Each player should submit both the original and the cover. Then, every player will vote which one is the best (except of their own entries). Then, the final phase will be a contest with the winners of each battle.
  • Island Roundup: Send an entry from an island country
  • German language songs: German language songs only.
  • A Decade of Song: 2010s: Send a Eurovision song that participated in Eurovision 2010 to 2019. This includes National Finals too. Let's the decide the champion of this decade!
  • 2019 Wrapped: Send a song that was one of your favourites in the year of 2019. Obviously, only songs released in 2019.
  • Current Worldvision: send songs from your assigned country released after 1 January 2019.
  • "I Like It Hard" vision: Submit songs with (heavy) guitars only [Rock, Metal, Punk, Indie Rock]
  • 60 Years Of Melodifestivalen: Send your favorite Melodifestivalen Song by a Region.
  • ESC Second Chance for the Second Placer: Send a Song that has taken seconde place in a NF. Only Countries, no regions.
  • Cover your Favourite Send a song that you like, but in a different language like the original one
  • Disney send your favourite Disney song

@theCONWEL @lavieenrose @Lupus @RainyWoods @Amir @Stargazer @as78 @DaFlo @DenizESC @SaladBreak @Eulaliya @Hele. @Genesis @esc87fan @Ausesken @John1 @marc @Milos-BC @FabiESC @Uvaro @DenizESC @anaraqueen @CypriotGirl @Gabor77 @Zonne147 @theditz83 @ferret @revallsay @John1 @AshleyWright @JamieBrown @Mainshow @Charly @JSSArcos @ZoboCamel @Mike @Fierro

LastDreamer

Banned
I like almost all your ideas. :eek:

Amir

Veteran
Dammit,
Again I missed submitting my own ideas T^T
But there are some nice choices here

Amir

Veteran
are we going to have a second round or are 57+% enough? xthink

esc87fan

are we going to have a second round or are 57+% enough? xthink

Since the difference is only 1 vote between 2019 Unwrapped and Second Chance for the Second Placer, it makes sense to have a final round for those two choices

Top Bottom