3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
qqxnNQV.png

117th Spin-off Suggestions

• 2019 Wrapped: Send a song that was one of your favourites in the year of 2019. Obviously, only songs released in 2019.
  • ESC Second Chance for the Second Placer: Send a Song that has taken seconde place in a NF. Only Countries, no regions.

@theCONWEL @lavieenrose @Lupus @RainyWoods @Amir @Stargazer @as78 @DaFlo @DenizESC @SaladBreak @Eulaliya @Hele. @Genesis @esc87fan @Ausesken @John1 @marc @Milos-BC @FabiESC @Uvaro @DenizESC @anaraqueen @CypriotGirl @Gabor77 @Zonne147 @theditz83 @ferret @revallsay @John1 @AshleyWright @JamieBrown @Mainshow @Charly @JSSArcos @ZoboCamel @Mike @Fierro

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
2019 Wrapped is in essence a great idea, but with me I've already sent my biggest favs of the year to the main game (plus all the next best I've got lined up to send still), and the second placer game requires me to use my brain to remember NF songs I've loved that have come second. There's been a million ESC NF situations where my favourite has lost out to something that has disturbed and upset me deeply, and yet my brain totally draws a blank right now. I don't know what's up with me.

I won't vote... but maybe I'll take part in the end. My spin-off luck recently has been better than it ever has been before and I wanna keep tryingxyes

esc87fan

2019 Wrapped it is! And I think for the first time in a long time, I will take part!

Top Bottom