Contact us

Which "favorites" will fail?

Grinch

^ So who do you think is gonna win? :D

Joyride

Not sure, I gotta feeling *sing* ... that tonight's gonna be :D ... Ireland & UK who'll fail. Jedward may be too crazy for the people watching them for the first time and Blue isn't that strong in their live performance.

Synergise

Not sure, I gotta feeling *sing* ... that tonight's gonna be :D ... Ireland & UK who'll fail. Jedward may be too crazy for the people watching them for the first time and Blue isn't that strong in their live performance.

I really don't know about the UK. I think they could still do well, or quite possibly, fail hard. As for Jedward, I can't see them winning, but I think they'll break into the top 10. For them, I don't think they'll see that as 'failing'. Even Blue probably wouldn't, given the UK's reputation over the past 10 years :p

asia

well azerbaijan finally got what they deserved, but ukraine,moldova and georgia doing so well..... All i can say is europeans have a good sense of humour lol. Reports from the french tv spokesman already crying france will withdraw :s if france do, take the uk and spain with you :p cant believe poland finished last in the first semi final.....

kotten

well azerbaijan finally got what they deserved, but ukraine,moldova and georgia doing so well..... All i can say is europeans have a good sense of humour lol. Reports from the french tv spokesman already crying france will withdraw :s if france do, take the uk and spain with you :p cant believe poland finished last in the first semi final.....

Give them a couple of days/weeks to recover from this...I don't see France withdrawing, if so they are sour losers. They didn't exactly end at 25th either. Germany has had a bad track record from years and you didn't see them withdrawing.

Asiye

Really strange year. I think UK, France and Estonia's results were the most shocking in the final. I knew Estonia wouldn't win but i never thought that it would get such a result :/

asia

but the uk and estonian entries sounded awful live, and were slightly out of tune, the french song was wobbly at the start.....hungry and azerbaijan too were not so great on the night....... I think in general this year it was a bit of a mess for everyone, and thats why we saw the smallest difference between first and last place since 1965, and there was a lot less countries in then. Aww well baku 2012..... :)

Nike

Loool at anyone who said Sweden will fail... Eric know how to shut up people!:lol::mrgreen:

Isabella

French result is not shocking for me :p I was more shocked that so many people thought France can win with that song :lol:
Estonian result is the most shocking.

Top Bottom