Contact us

Which country should win ESC 2021 ?

Who is your personal winner of ESC 2021 ?

• Switzerland : Tout l'Universe

• France : Voila

• Bulgaria : Growing up is getting Old

• Lithuania : Discotheque

• Malta : Je me Casse

• Finland : Dark Side

• Italy : Zitti e Buoni

• Iceland : 10 years

• Cyprus : El Diablo

• San Marino : Adrenalina

• Romania : Amnesia

• Greece : Last Dance

• Sweden : Voices

• Have we seen the live performance yet ?

• Others

• Ukraine: Shum

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nienor

Agree. At this point I would be happy anyone except Malta to win. Even though they deserve it but please not with this song.

tkris

Belgium or Italy.

Or Switzerland to save us from Malta winning.
Yup , looking at OGAE Polls , Eurojury , Escxtra vote I'm literally ready for anyone else to win !

Someone questioned are people judging a song contest by the performers vocal skills only and not the song itself. And that might be the case.

tkris

Why is Switzerland dropping hugely in the odds ? Their staging is not that bad ??

MrLordi

I think that France or Sweden should win. Maybe even Finland, as long as Italy or Bulgaria do not win

Citelis

Iceland would make one of the worst winners of all time. I also do not want to see Lithuania or Ukraine winning and both France and Switzerland are boring for me. Bulgaria would be a good winner. Italy or Malta would be amazing winners for me. Cyprus winning would be like a dream.

lasse braun

heja sweden still at 0,00 %. xcookie

Citelis

Well personally i would prefer Sweden to some of the ones that are higher on the odds.

midnightsun

Veteran
I hope it’s not like in 2019 because jury and public were so different and of course I would love to see a winner who juries and public both agree on. I loved Arcade and Duncan was one of three I would have loved to see winning but his performance wasn’t the best in the final plus he wasn’t first place in either televote or jury, which leaves a bit of a bitter aftertaste.

2015 & 2016 were bad either! It‘s okay if a song is 1st and 2nd in the split results but coming 1st and 6th for example is not a worthy winner imho (so yes, Italy 2015 not being the winner was totally justified even though I loved the song).

midnightsun

Veteran
Just taking the top 10 odds

According to my personal taste, :ch: or :fi: should be the winner.

Songs who aren’t in my top 10 but I would accept as the winner as I see quality in them: :fr:

Songs I like but aren’t really a winner for me, yet I would enjoy the result:
:it:

:ua: are fantastic but not sure if this very special kind of song has winner vibes. I would love to see them top 3 but not mass appealing.

I would not be happy with any of the other top 10 betting odds songs but hey - if people decide, they decide. That‘s life.

Mykola

My Top 5

1 Italy - i sure Italy win
2-3 Iceland
2-3 Ukraine
4 France
5 Cyprus

mauve

Veteran
According to the top 10 now, I'd like to see those winning:

:it: --- xheat

:fr: --- xheart

:ua: --- xyumba

If I include another of my personal faves also (next to three above), then please:
:fi: --- xclap

Unlikely cases:
:no::lv::ge: :at:

tkris

It has been 11 years since a big 5 won. That's a long spell.
And the current Top 2 are big 5 , both of whom drew the second half. Maybe a big 5 win would push Spain and UK to try harder.

iwanna belovewithyou

I think the winner is switzerland, the swiss tv is ready to host in 2022, yesterday in youtube i havw watch the esc final 2019 and the start they have brodcast a spot adversmant with Swizterland and robert De Niro, they maybe start to made promotion at tourism for 2022?

Top Bottom