Contact us

Which country should win ESC 2021 ?

Who is your personal winner of ESC 2021 ?

• Switzerland : Tout l'Universe

• France : Voila

• Bulgaria : Growing up is getting Old

• Lithuania : Discotheque

• Malta : Je me Casse

• Finland : Dark Side

• Italy : Zitti e Buoni

• Iceland : 10 years

• Cyprus : El Diablo

• San Marino : Adrenalina

• Romania : Amnesia

• Greece : Last Dance

• Sweden : Voices

• Have we seen the live performance yet ?

• Others

• Ukraine: Shum

Results are only viewable after voting.

tkris

I think Semi 1 was won by Ukraine , Semi 2 by Switzerland and France and Italy. It's between them. Iceland with the Covid narrative would make great news.

NeoTen

New here... ehm, very wide taste. I like intense (and flashy) choreography, ahh bye Rafal, Albina, M'taigne. Like up-tempo western-styled "found-myself" songs; ahh bye Lesley but Bulgaria is cute. Like high voices. That leaves Cyprus and ISR, I'd say Israel as that whistle note is so awesome from a vocalist's point of view. But Finland, speaks (and sounds like an anthem) to the dark/edgy side of your teen years. Well, Finland it is.

Seok-jin

My winner of this edition is :rs: xheat

heke1988

Beside :fi: and seeing all performances I would like :ua: or :it: to win. :gr: is my favourite, but I am worried about special effects going wrong during performance.

But I think these countries fight for the win (random order): :it: , :fr:, :mt:, :ch:

A-lister

Veteran
Added a very worthy post live performance favorite Ukraine 👏👏🎉🎉

A step in the right direction ;)

Now take Romania out and add Russia, also I think a bunch of countries did much better than Sweden in the semis...

Sabrewulf238

At this point the only country high in the odds I wouldn't like to see win would be Cyprus. This year is so strong with so many unique songs it would be kind of a let down if Cyprus were to win. (it's a strong performance but I can't quite get over how blatantly lady gaga-ish it is)

I think I'd be fine with anyone else.

Of course :fr:, :is:, :ua: or :lt: are the ones I'd really love to see win.

midnightsun

Veteran
Final update after watching all live semi performances:

1. :ch:
2. :ua:
3. :fi:
4. :it:

In that order.

I would be so so happy if one of them are gonna win!

Honorable mentions:

5. :se:
6. :pt:
7. :lt:
8. :fr:
9. :be:

And of course 10. :de:! :love:

soulm8

France or Bulgaria. Or cancel this pandemic circus. 😀 The final will be full with noises and big “notes”, freaky moves, so this 2 will stand out.

heke1988

I am pretty sure, juries and televoters will vote different winner and some country, which will be lower place at both rankings, will win ESC 2021.

mauve

Veteran
Did I already write that I want Italy to win? (Okay, only a billion times :ROFLMAO:)

But seriously. Especially after such a year, it would be nice to see an uptempo song win. So it would be nice if Italy or Ukraine would take the trophy back home. In case it should be a ballad, I would definitely prefer France over Switzerland or Bulgaria. People complain that Barbara sounds like Piaf, returns back in time, ect, ect. But what are artists like Senhit, Stefania and others doing? Travel back in time also. Barbara just does it fantastic.
So, please Italy, Ukraine or France today evening!

Kaz

I really just want the winner to be literally any country that hasn't already won in the 21st century. Luckily for me, majority of the highest hitters this year fall into this category - :it: :fr: :ch: :mt: :lt: :bg: :sm: :is: :cy: ... otherwise I would be okay with a :ua: win too.

I will not say who will win for me. I want to say that this year, compared to past years, there are many songs capable of winning. It is a great race, very exciting.

I agree with Mauve's words. If Pravi is considered "old fashioned", what are many other songs in the competition? A reference to the rhythms and clothing of J.Lo, Beyonce of a few years ago ...

No! I mean who will win the ESC! Europe will win it and the haters will lose it!

Gitte

I really just want the winner to be literally any country that hasn't already won in the 21st century. Luckily for me, majority of the highest hitters this year fall into this category - :it: :fr: :ch: :mt: :lt: :bg: :sm: :is: :cy: ... otherwise I would be okay with a :ua: win too.
This, except San Marino because what then with the valentina's backyard jokes (seriously, where will it be hosted?) and ukraine only just won in 2016 and their hosting wasn't the best.

Storm

Yeees, it's probably dumb thinking like that but Ukraine hosting again, I'm not sure I need it haha. The song is very cool though. But if I could choose, I'd love France to win. Or Italy.

Sammy

Veteran
I would be over the moon: :fr:
I would be still happy: :mt: , :fi:
i would be ok with it: :it: :is: :lt:
I would be disappointed but I could understand it: :ch:

Top Bottom