Contact us

Which countries will find themselves in the bottom six?

This is obviously assuming that said countries reach the final, which ones will finish in the bottom six (outside the top twenty)? We can probably revive this topic after the semi-finals too.

Right now, I think: :se: :ba: :ro: :dk: :be: :de:

tuorem

:fr: :de: :es: :uk: :lol: That's what the big 5 group is for, right? (Wait, I should say big 4 since :it: doesn't know what "bottom 6" means :mrgreen: Emma Marrone knows though)

If I should answer seriously, I fear that - as it happens quite often - we'll have some overlooked great songs in the bottom. I don't wish it, but weird voting never dies, sadly.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Obviously depending on qualifiers, but at the moment I predict :

United Kingdom
Spain
Lithuania
Belgium
Bosnia Herzegovina
Ireland

midnightsun

Veteran
Most probably those countries that qualify because they get neigbour votes in the semis but in the final those diaspora votes concentrate on other songs.

One example: Lithuania. It will qualify because, well, it qualifies almost every time. Also, it has the advantage of Semi 2. In the final, nobody will care.
Another example: FYROM. Advantage of Semi 2. In the final, all neighbour votes will go to Croatia in first place and the rest of Europe doesn't care.
Third one: Belgium. See above. In the final, France will get the neighbour votes as well as the rest of Europe's. :)
Four and five: Spain & UK, because - who would vote for them (except of me in case of UK *sobs*)
Six: Norway. All neighbour and Western Europe votes go to Iceland, except for the German jury votes, which will go to, of course, Sweden. *eyeroll*

aef

in random order:
definitely :uk: :lt: :de:
maybe :es: :be: :ba: :at: :dk: :it: :mk: or :ro: ...

ayzelto

It will depend on which songs go through (obviously) but I think :uk: :lt: :is: :de: will be if not in the bottom, very close to it.

JamieBrown

:uk: for sure

:is::cy::pl::gr::lt::dk::mt::be::mk: But they all are not even safe for qualifying tbh

Top Bottom