Contact us

Which countries will be next to return/debut?

Sammy

Veteran
I sooo want Sweden to withdraw...
We don't need ESC.
We don't need EBU.
Nobody needs US.
Life would be so much more fun without it. To spend springtime outside with your family not even bothering with all the ESC-bullshit...
Oh, what a lovely thought. :rolleyes:xlove xlove xheart

Well you can do that. Just don't turn on your TV on 3 nights out of 365. :mrgreen:

Dessi

Well you can do that. Just don't turn on your TV on 3 nights out of 365. :mrgreen:

In Sweden we have springtime for like 2 weeks in May. The rest of the 351 days of the year is xcry xcry xcry ... :lol: xheart xlove

Jim

I miss Turkey a lot... I hope they will come back next year. I miss Turkey & Greece from this year's ESC final too...

Alaska49

i think (hope?) slovakia returns after czech rep finally qualified for a final

i hope turkey's whiny, hypocritical, perennial 12-points-to-azerbaijan, 12-points-from-azerbaijan-and-germany ass stays gone :3

Jacketh

I miss Turkey a lot... I hope they will come back next year. I miss Turkey & Greece from this year's ESC final too...

I miss Turkey as well, I had such a guilty pleasure for their last entry... :lol:

The way he made a boat with his coat as well on stage. Was awesome.

joancamo

I don't want Turkey to return, as they steal votes from countries where they have big diaspora

Chorizo

Vespertine

Ideal ones would be Monaco, Luxembourg, Turkey, Slovakia, Morocco, Lebanon, and Kazakhstan.

Realistic options are Slovakia and Turkey, and with a low chance of Luxembourg and Kazakhstan

Scotland could really join soon but not before 2018, I suppose. It would be an interesting addition to Eurovision. I admit it looks quite likely now.

For Northern Ireland reunification would make more sense than independence, so I think all we could get is Scotland.

Exciting developments in Eurovision land! :)

Not so exciting for us Brits right now tho :oops:

I only hope I can move into an EU country before the UK is fully out. Sweden/Germany at the top of my list rn

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I really hope that now Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and even Gibraltar will declare their independence from UK and start participating at Eurovision as free and new independent countries. They really deserve it, after what happened in the referendum.

Alaska49

northern ireland is more likely to just reunite with ireland but everyone else should really drop england like a bad habit and come to the good side

Sammy

Veteran
Scotland could really join soon but not before 2018, I suppose. It would be an interesting addition to Eurovision. I admit it looks quite likely now.

For Northern Ireland reunification would make more sense than independence, so I think all we could get is Scotland.

Exciting developments in Eurovision land! :)

I also think, that may take some time... but they are already preparing the second referendum.

Carrie

northern ireland is more likely to just reunite with ireland but everyone else should really drop england like a bad habit and come to the good side

tumblr_mb0420ZHt31qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Chorizo

Not so exciting for us Brits right now tho :oops:

I only hope I can move into an EU country before the UK is fully out. Sweden/Germany at the top of my list rn

How about independent Scotland? The accent is charming and they have the familiar weather and food. ;)

Of course all Brefugees will be welcome in Germany.

Alaska49

yeah i got a little carried away with my indignation yesterday lol. i am sorry that sounds kind of offensive now

still i hope scotland doesn't get screwed over and as an eurovision fan i'm not ashamed to say i'd love if they became independent

Top Bottom