Contact us

Where will you be watching Eurovision 2013 ?

Where will you be watching Eurovision 2013 ?

• Via terrestrial/cable or other widely available TV

42 71.2%
  • FTA satellite channel

3 5.1%
  • Online streaming (Eurovision.tv and other)

22 37.3%
  • I will not watch Eurovision 2013 (protest ?)

0 0.0%
  • I am not able to watching Eurovision

0 0.0%

• Total voters

Verjamem

Like as thread name. It's only 30 days left to ESC 2013 first semifinal. So where will you be watching Eurovision 2013 ? Maybe just on terrestrial/cable TV, maybe on FTA satellite or maybe you will use a online streaming ? "Choose your destiny" ;)

Verjamem

I don't count people, which are going to see the show in arena. But adding the option "At public event - in city/club", can be useful.

Jopi

Via terrestrial/cable or other widely available TV

RTCG-Montenegrian tv :)

toinou03

TV and... online streaming... Think about us who will have only one semi broadcasted on TV... :lol:

Verjamem

I will watch (probably) both semi-finals online (rather not Eurovision.tv), and final on FTA channel ;)

Anjeza

One semifinal via online streaming, the other and the final with the good old TV

SRBIJA

Banned
Well Serbian broadcaster RTS is showing all the events as always - so there. :) :)

alca

Online. (since 2011)

aletem

Home, where else!?? :lol: Probably on the net. If Canada starts broadcasing it, I'll sign up to be the commentator! :cool: xqueenbitch

Nikkita

Online streaming i guess,for the first time...
I had a ritual with my best friends,since 2009 every Eurovision final night we came together with lots of snacks and watch the final together.But thanks to the Turkish Raped TV,it seems like we're not gonna do it this year.Maybe video connection with Skype...
It makes me sad because after 2014,we will be seperated cause of university and thanks to our courses,even today we can't be together often.

MyHeartIsYours

Depends - could be at the pub so it'd be on TV, but my friend's having a Eurovision party for her birthday the night before so I could be too hungover in which case Id watch it with online streaming in bed with a takeaway :p

Top Bottom