Contact us

What's your sign of the zodiac?

Which of the 12 is it?

• Total voters

PashonFrut

I've been a fan of Astrology for many years, since I was 10 to be exact. I got fascinated by the descriptions of each horoscope. Many things were true, though I came to conclusion that horoscopes are not a good way to judge someone's personality. Why? Because when you know someone's birthday you will have the tendency to check his/her horoscope and judge his/her character by what's written there which can totally mislead you. Maybe that's the reason why religions forbid the use of Astrology. That's the main reason why I stopped reading horoscopes. Each person is different, each person has a different background, different upbringing. I found many things to be true in astrology about my horoscope, but they also tend to make you believe that you are what it says you are which can be extremely misleading. According to my horoscope (I'm an Auqa) I am a very cold person, which is far from the truth. I'm not a very religious, but I believe there is a good reason why we shouldn't rely on horoscopes.

Milos-BC

I agree Sabsi :D

Actually try reading the description of each sign, and you'll see that you can found yourself in almost every of them :lol:

Stella

I don't believe in such kind of things.But I believe in God,and I can't believe in 2 things in the same time.Stars can't decide my destiny.btw,I'm Virgo :lol: But my mother believes in this things and in dreams... :lol:,and in God too ;)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Virgo

DominikS

Leo!!! I don't really care about astrology and horoscopes, so I don't even know what Leos are supposed to be like... but I always liked cats and Leo = Lion, so... yeah. :lol:

Salmon

This reminds me of a short article I read yesterday. Here the translation:

In one test, the test persons all received the same horoscope. Three-quarters of them said that they were characterized correct. The horoscope was that of serial killer Fritz Haarmann.

xgoodxgoodxgood

BTW, I'm Pisces... One of the many reasons I chose my nickname :mrgreen:

Mark-ESC14

I'm Pisces, which we in Dutch call Vissen, which means 'Fish'. (plural) :D My father is Pisces as well, my mother is Cancer. (lol, in Dutch we have 'Kreeft', which means Lobster instead of Cancer) And my little brother is Gemini. (Tweelingen, which means twins)
And my twin brother is obviously Pisces as well, so 3/5 is Pisces in my family :)

thevoice

Gemini
195491_527482193_2899866_n.jpg

"Everyone loves a Gemini because everyone loves a schizophrenic. You like to think that you are a half-and half mixture of Socrates and Michelangelo, but in reality it's more like Prince and Bea Arthur. You are progressive, outgoing, and one of the most popular rides at Cedar Point. However, you can and will negate all of this by the time you're finished reading this sentence."

Last edited:
Top Bottom