Contact us

What's your mum's favourite?

Tinchey

As always moms, dads, grandparents, cats etc. are entitled to their opinion. Here you can post your family member favourites. ^^

Schlagerman1

I haven't played for my family yet, but my boyfriend likes :sl: most and my best friend is all in for :it: it seems. Will do my annual listening with my family around easter! :D

FilipFromSweden

My parents always gets pissed if Sweden doesn't win, that means almost every year :?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well I've only played snippets of 21 songs to my mum so far, she claimed to hate them all but her comments lead me to think that she liked Hungary's song but refused to admit it. Shes suppose to hate esc. :lol:

Tinchey

Well I've only played snippets of 21 songs to my mum so far, she claimed to hate them all but her comments lead me to think that she liked Hungary's song but refused to admit it. Shes suppose to hate esc. :lol:

Awww that reminds me of my mom last year during ESC final. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I love topics like this each yearxlove

I have not played my Mother the songs yet but she overheard me listening to Opera Skaala's "Heart of Light", and I then played the video to her. She loved itxqueenbitch

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Awww that reminds me of my mom last year during ESC final. xheart

I remember last year my mum kicking off because of Slovenia's second last. :lol: For someone who is suppose to hate eurovision she did get very passionate about a couple of songs.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Sweden by far.

Schlagerman1

I can make a list of my moms faves for each year we have listened to the songs before the contest. We started in 2007 and has since 2008 looked through all the videos. :D (Not counting Sweden, which she has liked all years except 2013)

2007: :cy: :is: :hu:
2008: :ba: (one of the few songs she still mentions from time to time) :ua: :az:
2009: :az: :ee:
2010: :be: :tr: :ua:
2011: :hu: :fr: :de: :bg: :by:
2012: :cy: :it: :ee: :az:
2013: :fr: :dk: :it: :no:
2014: :no: :at: :it: :es: :nl: (LOOOOOOVED this song :lol:) :uk: (but was disapointed with the live performance..) :be: (of course :lol:) :ie:

So what may she like this year, hard to guess as you can see, she may like anything it seems.. but I think these may be among her faves:

:ee: :ge: :az: :cy: :at: :it:

Will be interesting to see what she thinks of the song, last year she even said that it was her fave (together with 2007), let's see if she thinks the same about 2015! :D

anselm

I doubt my mum will listen to anything before the contest this year but she loved :nl: and :at: in 2014 :mrgreen:

Simon87

My mum is not that much into ESC but when the show comes she will tell me what she liked
I laugh so much yesterday when I listened Only Teardrops she thought its a song from Lady Gaga :eek::lol:

MyHeartIsYours

My Mum thinks Eurovision's rubbish so she won't listen to the songs till the Contest :lol: But she thinks our entry's great :D

ParadiseES

I didn't play the ESC songs to my mum (she wouldn't pay much attention anyway :lol:), but she was impressed last year and I think she will watch it live this year. I guess she will love Montenegro (she loves those emotional, epic instrumental parts that only Balkan ballads have). I think she will love Italy as well and, since she seems to appreciate good party songs and poweful performances, I can see her enjoying songs like Israel or Sweden.

Too bad Greece didn't send "Jazz kai sirtaki". I'm sure she would've loved it.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
My mom tends to go for the out-there Europop-y entries (Ukraine was her favorite last year), and my dad usually likes the more alternative stuff (Malta was his favorite last year). I'm seeing them for a week this week and will let you know; early indications look good for Slovenia.

Oh, and my boyfriend [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] is an Il Volo fan. It's caused some tension.

tuorem

My mum is like most of yours, she never misses an opportunity to criticize Eurovision, but she always ends up watching it with me and telling me which songs she likes :lol:

Here's a quick history:

2009: :se: :pt:
2010: :is:
2011: :fr:
2012: :cy: :ru: :se: :ee:
2013: :de: :fr:
2014: :se: :pt: :nl: :at:

I'll keep you posted for 2015. :lol:

lilka

I only have Eurovision haters around me. xcry

Top Bottom