Contact us

What's your dream car?

EscGeek

Veteran
I recently got my drivers licenece so i thought it'd be appropriate to open this thread:cool:

Mine is

Mini Cooper
-3 door
-Diesel
-Automatic transmission
-Red,with white roof and white stripes on the bonnet
-White leather seats
-Wired package
-Panoramic roof
-Darkened glass
-Automatic air condition
-Rain sensor

Tell me your dream car :D

JimmyJump

This beauty xheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheart

main-qimg-066afc31226ecfa1f264c1dbf634ebbd-c

Naah i'm joking, that is the ugliest car i have ever seen...

This is my dream car..

Mitsubishi_Lancer_EVO_X.jpg

Charlie Sachdev

I have many dream cars each with a different purpose adn reason for existance.

For the vintage feel I would select an Alvis Speed Twenty (an early one without synchromesh and with rod breaks for a true vintage feel), as this forces you to drive properly in the vintage way.

With money being no object, I would love to have any ERA (except for the later GP cars) for the mechanical efficiency, noise, smell (Castrol R), performance.Unfortunately,I don't think I am a good enough driver to deserve to get behind the wheel of one. There is no more evocative car to see racing, and they performed amazingly competitively years after they were built. They look wonderful in Siam racing blue, so any of Romulus, Remus or Hanuman. What a wonderful racing heritage.

I have many dream cars each with a different purpose adn reason for existance.

For the vintage feel I would select an Alvis Speed Twenty (an early one without synchromesh and with rod breaks for a true vintage feel), as this forces you to drive properly in the vintage way.

With money being no object, I would love to have any ERA (except for the later GP cars) for the mechanical efficiency, noise, smell (Castrol R), performance.Unfortunately,I don't think I am a good enough driver to deserve to get behind the wheel of one. There is no more evocative car to see racing, and they performed amazingly competitively years after they were built. They look wonderful in Siam racing blue, so any of Romulus, Remus or Hanuman. What a wonderful racing heritage. In a month or so I will get my new car via this assistance and that is fantastic!
I have been driving Subaru Impreza STI MY11 for several years and must say that the car meets all my demands. Love it very much! I think that my next car will be also a Subaru Impreza.
tapbanana.gif
The driveability on the road is unbelievable :cool:

Last edited:

lilka

Mine is just a beige Mini Cooper, I love them for being sooo vintage!

Muroney

Mine is just a beige Mini Cooper, I love them for being sooo vintage!
Mini Coopers are almost flawless as a city car, really comfortable and consume little gas.
For many, dream car's the one that's sleek, stylish, and packed with all the latest features. For others, it's one that's reliable, comfortable, and easy to maintain. For me, my dream car is the Toyota Camry :) This car has it all: it's spacious, comfortable, and packed with all the latest features. The Camry is also known for its reliability and low maintenance costs. It's a car that's built to last and will give you years of trouble-free driving. The Toyota Camry is also a great car for families. With its spacious interior and comfortable seats, it's perfect for long road trips. The Camry also has a good fuel economy, which helps keep the cost of ownership low. If you're looking to buy a Toyota Camry, you can find a great selection at https://abetter.bid/en/car-finder/type-automobiles/make-toyota/model-camry at a really affordable price. This website has a wide variety of Camrys available. You're sure to find one that's perfect for you.

Last edited:

jashu

1996_honda_del_sol_dohc_vtec_1584200069279113f387bDSC09863.jpg

Honda CR-X del Sol
Kind of a hated car but I got my reasons for liking this one.

Top Bottom