Contact us

What's your big three?

tuorem

Pretty unexpected to see someone open an astrology-related thread here. But I don't mind at all: despite not knowing much about astrology at the moment, it interests me greatly and thus is on my list of fields to study in the future. So thank you @Lenalite ;)

Here is my contribution:

Sun = Leo ♌
Moon = Pisces ♓
Rising = Scorpio ♏

The day I found out about my moon and rising signs was enlightening because I seldom related to the characteristics generally attributed to Leos. My water signs just happen to overpower the fire one. It's not easy to be influenced by planets located on both ends of the solar system: mix the Sun's resistance with Neptune's dreaminess and Pluto's moodiness/magnetism, and you have a pretty accurate description of me.

Yoni

Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Aquarius
Rising: Aquarius

Uto

Veteran
Astrology is the sort of stuff where I kind of draw a line. Believe in this and my ability to take a person seriously drops to sub-zero. To not be more of a party-pooper than I already am:

Sun: Cancer
Moon: Taurus
Rising: Cancer

I'm so cancer I got an oncologist on speed dial.

theditz83

Veteran
When I read the description of each sign, I recognise qualities in myself (aside from the centre of attention comment - that's so wrong it's funny), but I think often the descriptions are written in such a way that they can be moulded to fit the majority of people... Still here are mine...

Sun: ♓ Pisces - massive empathy, great lover :lol:
Moon: ♍ Virgo - reason-oriented, with a wild sense of humour
Rising: ♌ Leo - motivated by admiration and praise of others, like to be the centre of attention (?)

Sabrewulf238

Sun: ♈ (Aries)
Moon: ♊ (Gemini)
Rising: ♌ (Leo)

I don't really believe in astrology but I have a friend who's more into it than me, so I've heard some of these terms before. Not really sure what they mean though.

Lonter

Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Leo
Rising: Pisces

Rmetr0

Sun: ♍ Virgo
Moon: ♒ Aquarius
Rising: ♋ Cancer

Natal chart

Top Bottom