Contact us

What type of phone do you have?

Which type of phone do you have?

• Total voters

blue00eyes

Omg at I don't have a phone option xshock1
Is it possible to live without a phone? I know it's possible to live without facebook but without a phone? :eek:

lilka

I have Microsoft Lumia 640 and I love it. I would NEVER change Windows for Android! :)

niko

Banned
Used Symbian until Christmas last year when I won an Android phone from the Christmas game of my cell-phone company :lol:

I hate the touch screen tbh so I still use my Nokia phone for my other SIM-card.

Brandt

I used to have HTC Desire One. However, now it is in the deep of aegean sea. Maybe some fish made it its own home.

Grinch

Galaxy s3 but I use it for games mostly. I don't even like having a phone but you know, in a modern world you kinda have to use one.

I used to have HTC Desire One. However, now it is in the deep of aegean sea. Maybe some fish made it its own home.

So poetic.

AdelAdel

I have a basic phone (non-smartphone), you know... with buttons and stuff :lol: And I don't have a smartphone in plans anytime soon. My principle is - if it works, don't replace it.

MyHeartIsYours

Genuinely curious, do they have Tindr, Grindr and the like on Microsoft?
I'm not sure yet, I've only just got it so not had a chance to look at apps at the mo :p Though I've never had Tindr and Grindr is, well... it's lost its novelty :lol:

nikolay_BG

Banned
Android (alcatel) but I don't like it. It's too distracting and I find myself too much on the phone. And it's batery is always dead. Thinking to go back to a non-smartphone tbh.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I recently changed from Samsung Galaxy S4 to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (the new S7 Edge is too big for me at 5'5) - and though I was very happy with my old phone for several years I simply love the S6 Edge, a jewel of a mobile phone in all ways xlove xheart xcheer

SM-G925F_013_L-Front-dynamic_Black_Sapphire.500x303t.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
S7 edge too big?? No way :mrgreen:

I would've bought S6 Edge Plus (5'7) if it had micro sd card support
I also considered Huawei Mate 8 (6'0) but it doesn't have physical home button and an app drawer

So even though S7 edge is small,it has stuff important to me:cool::lol:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
^^ Each to one's own taste.. ;) The 5'1 S6 Edge suits me better, just the right size and fit :mrgreen:

No doubt Samsung have hit the jackpot with the S6/S7 Edge phones though: excellent specs and performance wise (with a couple of negatives but that's the case with all phones) and stylish and beautiful to behold xlove

Coupled with PowerAmp, the best graphic equalizer on Android, it makes for pure magic soundwise for music as well :D xyaay

CaraMia

I have a Nokia C5 - 03

nokia-c5-03-graphite-black.jpg

I have it since Christmas 2011 (almost 5 years). It's A Symbian smartphone, but I don't use any features besides the basic phone call and text message. Although this is a touch screen phone, I have to say that I'm pretty bad with touch phones. I work at a place where I often have to help people to see their phone number or balance (through the phone codes) and when someone gives me their touch phone I almost always have to ask them to put the keyboard on the screen because I don't know how to make it appear there. There are so many icons on the screen! And usually some older clients make fun of me (I'm in my 20's)! :lol: I miss phones with keys.

By the way, the phone I had before this one was a Nokia 3100.

nokia3100.gif

This was simply the best phone I had (I only had three in my life). I stopped using it because the keys were already quite damaged (sometimes I would have fun trying to take some of the superficial plastic and some keys were already without visible numbers) and then my family members were like "Such an old phone, bla bla bla. And it doesn't even have a camera bla bla bla." and decided to give me the one I have now.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I have a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2. It's more than three years old, but I have no plans on upgrading. I don't need the latest technology, anyway. I like that it's a bit bulky, rather than slim and sleek. I don't like the way most smart phones look, so I chose this one for a reason. I don't even like touch screens, but I wanted Instagram so badly that I had to cave in. I'm glad I've got three physical buttons, at least! :)

I've superimposed my own display onto the image, so this is what my home screen looks like:

20gh4bc.jpg

Yay for analog clocks! :D And yes, I've still got the old Instragram, don't like the upgrade at all. :lol:

Uvaro

samsung galaxy core prime. it's fine for what i need it for, which is basically just texting and gaming

feature-5-white.jpg

Top Bottom