Banned
Galaxy ftw! ^_^

My mum has got a BlackBerry and it really sucks. :lol:

Quent91

Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro

Sony-Ericsson-XPERIA-X10-mini-pro_1.jpg

PS : the keyboard is AZERTY.

Salmon

Seems like I'm the only one who is still using Symbian being proud of that :lol:

No Name

Iphone 4. I'm pretty mainstream when it comes to smartphones, but I simply haven't found any other smartphone as great as iphone. I use it for basically anything and I've come to be so dependent of it that find myself completely useless without it. :lol:
Only minus is the battery life as reggie also pointed out.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I have a smartphone, but it's neither Apple, Android nor Windows. ;)

It's a Nokia E5 with a full QWERTY keyboard. I love it. :D
nokia-e5.jpg

I don't like trends of any kind and I'm quite a conservative when it comes to technology, so I hate the touch screens on phones these days. I want actual keys, thank you very much!

ParadiseES

Blackberry here :D

I'm so dumb with tactile mobiles. I had two of them before and never got really used to them (don't remember how many times I called the first contact and I didn't want... :lol:)
So, when Blackberry came I wanted one. It looks cool and I can call people + what's app and social networks (uh oh oh). I don't need more and I actually prefer not having many apps :lol:

Adeline

Samsung Slide Phone L870. I have bought it about a year ago and it was a very tough search to find a "slide" phone. Finally I found one, and it was the last one the shop had in store.
I don't like things like iPhones and Blackberries and all that stuff... What should I do with it? All those applications are so unnecessary. I use my phone to call and to sms. If I want to do other things, I use my computer.

Top Bottom