What tune are ya listening to?

foldpaw

cilantrocrash

Getting older by Billie Eilish
Genre: Alternative

I'm getting older, I think I'm aging well
I wish someone had told me I'd be doing this by myself
There's reasons that I'm thankful, there's a lot I'm grateful for
But it's different when a stranger's always waiting at your door…

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:nl: "Rivers" - Epica [Omega]

xlove xmusicxheat

foldpaw

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@BarefootBoogaloo I was just coming here to post that new ABBA song. I can't stop myself from listening to it. The other one is ok but Don't Shut Me Down is hitting every right spot for me. It's glorious although it's also driving me low-key crazy as it won't stop spinning around my head during every moment I have of silence.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:uk: Girls Aloud - Whole Lotta History

We lost Sarah too young. Girls Aloud were a big part of my childhood (I'm sure the same for some others here, especially Brits). I thought they were together with Sugababes our best group, and certainly the best act ever to be formed from a talent show. They had a near flawless run of singles that were all wonderfully creative and wildly different from one another (something I loved so much about them). After seeing the sad news, I immediately thought of Whole Lotta History as it's one of my faves, although I think it would be hard to argue against Sarah's most iconic moment being the massive "HERE I AM, walking Primrose" section on The Promise. She stole the show on perhaps their most beloved song.

Rest in peace, Sarah 🌹

Top Bottom