Contact us

What tune are ya listening to?

Loindici

Veteran
:uk: Little Mix - Sweet Melody

And the ultimate remix:

Mainshow

Veteran
@Mainshow that kind of poppy metal is reallly enjoyable, and I know this song too somehow!! Someone (my first guess would be @Stargazer?) showed it to me some time back probably at plug.dj. Super catchy.

I'm surprised you've heard that song before! I'm glad you share my love for it! - Usually, Amaranthe ain't my cup of tea because they are very pop-y whilst being quite cheesy, to some extent, but sometimes they can be quite enjoyable if you just want to be listening to some powerful and energetic rock songs. + having three vocalist is clearly something "unusual" in that genre!

mauve

Veteran
I have a song I listen to all the time right now ... a Japanese Heavy Metal band called "Ningen Issu" (Human Chair). This band has been around for more than 30 years ... and the younger ones can pack up their stuff. Metal Fans, listen to this awesome song!!! xheatxmetalxheatxmetal

mauve

Veteran
I just crossed by this wonderful mixture of music (parody) and daily crisis - covid. Absolutely stunning what that man made of Bohemian Rhapsody.

DannyDS

Hardly surprising, but I'm currently listening to the Moranbong Electronic Ensemble. Just finished playing 'Fifteen Minutes on that Day'. Now I'm going for 'Dash Towards the Future' xheart

FelineVisions

Raindrops are falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

Top Bottom