Contact us

What tune are ya listening to?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🇮🇹 Elettra Lamborghini - Musica (E Il Resto Scompare)

🇺🇸 🇨🇴 Steve Aoki & Maluma - Maldad @Gera11 might like this if he doesn't know it already.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Grimes' album is finally out and holy shit this is the best acoustic song ever made? the first time something of the sort receives a 10 from me. xbow

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Grimes' album is finally out and holy shit this is the best acoustic song ever made? the first time something of the sort receives a 10 from me. xbow
anaraqueen liking an acoustic version ? :eek: But yeah it's pretty cool, I'm currently listening to it while working for my internship.

On the topic of songs you don't usually are fond of, Nicki Minaj is far from being my favorite artist but here's this one I heard on the radio yesterday and like a lot :

Honestly, it would be perfect for a summer morning, when most people are still sleeping and you have the rising sun to yourself.

Last edited:

DaFlo

Banned

Grimes album goes hard sis, not really into that song tho :lol:

The long ones with crazy production have me weak xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Grimes album goes hard sis, not really into that song tho :lol:

The long ones with crazy production have me weak xheat
IDORU xheat

anaraqueen liking an acoustic version ? :eek: But yeah it's pretty cool, I'm currently listening to it while working for my internship.

On the topic of songs you don't usually are fond of, Nicki Minaj is far from being my favorite artist but here's this one I heard on the radio yesterday and like a lot :

Honestly, it would be perfect for a summer morning, when most people are still sleeping and you have the rising sun to yourself.
it's a lifetime event!!!!! you will never see it again.

I like Tusa, it's lit. I don't listen to Nicki that much as well :lol:

ESC94

:ca: Nelly Furtado - Powerless (Say What You Want)

A great throwback to my childhood. I really loved this song when I was nine years old, still love it to be honest. xmusic

theditz83

Veteran
When a trashy movie on in the background while you're going chores works its way into your consciousness and influences your weekend jukebox. Yeah, I'm looking at you "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"!

Top Bottom