:vn:

5ed789a192e38d8d1ff7ec411765e147.jpg

@SaladBreak @DenizESC

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
ME AGAIN THE SEQUEL

:ao:

I'm listening to the songs of another contest I take part and someone sent this which is a song I had forgotten. BUT DAMN A BOP.

CUIDADO CUIDADO POVO DE DEUS É UMA ARMADILHA DE SATANÁS
73dN.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
ikr!!!!!! what kind of alternative world are we living in

i mean

annie

a full album

in 2020????????

We obviously had to suffer to get the goods. Literally we're in hell and we are getting a new album. It's what it took I guess.

I like this new song a tonne. It's reminding me of Swedish Italo Disco artist Sally Shapiro a bit.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
We obviously had to suffer to get the goods. Literally we're in hell and we are getting a new album. It's what it took I guess.

I like this new song a tonne. It's reminding me of Swedish Italo Disco artist Sally Shapiro a bit.
legend who will defeat corona

i really like it even though it's slower than what i'm used to listen to. and you are not the only one who mentioned sally shapiro :lol: also what a name what a bop

@theCONWEL worldvision when!!!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@anaraqueen I sent this to a WorldVision spin-off ages ago and memory tells me it flopped miserably.

I love slow, dreamy, yet stupidly catchy synth-pop so my body is ready if this is Annie's new direction. I demand eargasm.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
@anaraqueen I sent this to a WorldVision spin-off ages ago and memory tells me it flopped miserably.

I love slow, dreamy, yet stupidly catchy synth-pop so my body is ready if this is Annie's new direction. I demand eargasm.
whoa this is a scandal. wv was not ready for such #future

while i prefer her electropop sound (eg Invisible is my favorite track of hers) it's a change of sound i def won't mind. i trust her work and i am sure she will not gonna be underwhelming after making us wait for so long.

awww i missed her so much

Brandt

Been stuck in my head in the past couple of days

Top Bottom